Huskers Unranked?

Red Dawn

Oh no ESPN doesn't like us, guess we should all go eat worms.

What the hell do any of you care who likes or dislikes us. It means squat. Win and loss is all that matters

Win the games, get the respect, reap the rewards.

We have sucked now for quite awhile. We are getting our just rewards.

ESPN, according to every college football team (well most) hates them and gives them no respect.

Again who cares!

Just win baby, that cures all. But for as long as we have been down, do not expect the flood gate to open if we get by VaTech. Herbie will be with us, and Corso, but the rest are going to want to see us do it a couple of times before they get on board.

We don't need them to like us or respect us.

All we need to do is win. We need to be ready and as Bo says, we will be ready.

:yeah:yeahdedhoarsededhoarse

If you don't like ESPN don't watch. Fox sports can show you highlights just as easy.

I probably wouldn't put us in the top 25 right now either. Our schedule is ranked 141st in D-I by Sagarin right now. We haven't played anyone. If we beat VT, sure, put us in the top 15. But right now, we haven't proven anything.

thats less valid then the current rankings......... SOS shouldnt be brought into the conversation until mid season at the earliest. who knows how good the teams we played are? they have only played 2 games!

:box

I don't know if anyone else noticed this on the ESPN PowerRankings but, Pat Forde doesn't even have us in the top 25. He does, however, have the Miami Sugarcanes at 15th. WTF!?

:blink:

:box Not everyone drinks red kool aid..... I guess the Huskers would beat Miami also. Why would anyone want to go to school at Miami when you can go to Nebraska!!!

:box

I don't know if anyone else noticed this on the ESPN PowerRankings but, Pat Forde doesn't even have us in the top 25. He does, however, have the Miami Sugarcanes at 15th. WTF!?

:blink:

:box Not everyone drinks red kool aid..... I guess the Huskers would beat Miami also. Why would anyone want to go to school at Miami when you can go to Nebraska!!!

Welcome troll....

let me show you to the bridge so you may live under it.