Kayne West is a tool

YO HUSKERJOCK I'M REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU AND I'MMA LET YOU FINISH BUT THE 'LET'S TALK **** ABOUT BRI' THREAD IS THE BEST THREAD OF ALL TIME.

Bwahahahahahahaha :laughpound

He did the same sh!t by throwing a major fit when Gretchen Wilson beat him for Best New Artist a few years back at the AMA's. I think the guy is a racist, especially against white female artists. All will be forgotten in a few weeks and the music world will go back to kissing his a$$.

If someone like Kid Rock would have done that to Beyonce or any other black female artist .....Career Over.

According to Barack, he's a jackass.

But yes, he's an absolute tool. He completely embarrassed his self at the VMA's.

I wish he had. But he didn't.

I think he did. Especially since he was complaining about the best female video award, and then Beyonce won the overall best award, so they weren't going to give her the best female award too.

I agree with you. But what I was saying is I don't he is embarrassed for his actions. I think his ego is so huge he really never gave it a sincere thought. Sure he "apologized" but did he mean it?

I don't think it was necessarily his ego. There are photos floating around of him drinking for a Johnny Walker bottle right before the VMA's. I'd say he was just a tad wasted.

On a side note, after Patrick Swayze died, Kanye stole the mic and said Michael Jackson had the best death of all time.

According to Barack, he's a jackass.

But yes, he's an absolute tool. He completely embarrassed his self at the VMA's.

I wish he had. But he didn't.

I think he did. Especially since he was complaining about the best female video award, and then Beyonce won the overall best award, so they weren't going to give her the best female award too.

I agree with you. But what I was saying is I don't he is embarrassed for his actions. I think his ego is so huge he really never gave it a sincere thought. Sure he "apologized" but did he mean it?

Agree.

YO HUSKERJOCK I'M REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU AND I'MMA LET YOU FINISH BUT THE 'LET'S TALK **** ABOUT BRI' THREAD IS THE BEST THREAD OF ALL TIME.

Thank you Huskeraddict for the kind words :clap

On a side note I think that we should bring back the "LET'S TALK S*** ABOUT BRI" thread.