2006 Prospect visiting

This is very impressive. When was the last time we had three five stars visit at the same time? I don't know exactly how well we will do, but I believe we will have another very good class coming in this year

We have three five star players attending the first game of the season. This is good because the fans will be off the hook and it will still be warm out.

Terrell Reese will be visiting. List updated to show 22 prospects as of 7/19. Other prospects who will be scheduling visits and have been confirmed are Chaz Washington, Dominque Franks and i also learned that Jordan McMichael and Troy Giddens are planning on visiting and will setup dates within the next couple of weeks. Josh Freeman from what it sounds like will be visiting the weekend of Sep 16TH, while D.J. Jones sounds like will be coming for an official visit the weekend. before The coaching staff is going to break up our highly ranked players in order to do some recruiting for us when other prospects visit. Smart move from the coaches. Better to spread your jam then shove it all in 1 pile.

Charles Deas, Chaz Washington, D.J. Jones, Josh Freeman added to the visit list. Nebraska now has 28 vistors compared to 1 visit for the ENTIRE Big12

R U friggin serious??! Is that for opening week or so far for the season? How could this be WTF is OU UT etc doing?? :blink: Are our guys really working that much harder?

Wow. Still friggin WOW. Maybe these teams just dont report them or somethin? Kinda like injuries, do they HAVE to?

I would hope these Big12 sites on the rivals/scout or any other recruiting network reported it, otherwise what's the point of paying for something if you don't know who is coming in to check out your program

Wow. Still friggin WOW. Maybe these teams just dont report them or somethin? Kinda like injuries, do they HAVE to?

I don't think that a school has to report them (Eric? Nameless?), but I think that it's inevitable that the word gets out anyway. Between the pay sites and the media hounding the kids, someone's going to get an answer.

And I think it benefits schools to reveal that information - if they can get certain, crucial recruits to "commit" or at least to indicate an interest or visit, then it can lead to other recruits considering the school. Sort of the domino effect.

I don't think that a school has to report them (Eric? Nameless?), but I think that it's inevitable that the word gets out anyway. Between the pay sites and the media hounding the kids, someone's going to get an answer.

And I think it benefits schools to reveal that information - if they can get certain, crucial recruits to "commit" or at least to indicate an interest or visit, then it can lead to other recruits considering the school. Sort of the domino effect.

I believe it would have to be reported to someone because a school only gets so many visits