With a VT win will we turn a corner.

This was kinda put in another thread so i thought i would give my 2cents.

As far as im concerned we turned the corner when we got rid of the last 2 jokers. Anything else from here has to be good. I can see it in the way the players carry themselves. I can see it the way the old players are coming back. Is nebraska back, well what does back mean to you. Championship. Is that really everything. Its really really nice but to see the boys play with heart and soul like i used to see then they are back. We didnt win championships every year in the 90s but we did play with heart and soul every year. They are back, now if we can just move on to winning it all then all will be right in the world. :restore : :restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:woo:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:cowbell::cowbell::cowbell::cowbell:

Watching our kids play all out from the begging, till its decided that the foot can come off the throttle, and we see some reserves getting playing time, in an away game, against a top opponent. I remember a lot of those games, would be good to see that again.

Of course just winning the game today, would be a huge step forward, for Bo and his program.

:bonez:bonez:bonez:corndance:corndance:corndance

GBR!!!

it is not about being so called back that is just BS. We are under a new regime being back is a media term.

This is just another game under the new regime and I hope it is the begining of a long string.

I like our kids. Our coaChes reflect the Nebraska way.

When you have 300 sellouts you were never away to be so called back.

Being back is for the dummies at the Omaha World Herrald who are picking VT over the Huskers and get big money for telling us we won't win.

This to me means they do not believe in the kid the effort and the coaching! WE WERE NEVER AWAY!

This was kinda put in another thread so i thought i would give my 2cents.

As far as im concerned we turned the corner when we got rid of the last 2 jokers. Anything else from here has to be good. I can see it in the way the players carry themselves. I can see it the way the old players are coming back. Is nebraska back, well what does back mean to you. Championship. Is that really everything. Its really really nice but to see the boys play with heart and soul like i used to see then they are back. We didnt win championships every year in the 90s but we did play with heart and soul every year. They are back, now if we can just move on to winning it all then all will be right in the world. :restore : :restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:woo:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:cowbell::cowbell::cowbell::cowbell:

:yeah:yeah:yeah