Suh taking Blame?

CoachKevin

It almost looked like they told the d-line to just contain, not to go after him...but after Suh makes a statement like that I have to think that it was Suh's decision not to go after him...which was wrong...gave him all day to find an open player. Your defensive backs can only cover for so long.

Suh did a good job today, I am not about to take that away from him...he is a good player...and will definitely be missed when he is gone.

I saw that, too. I was wondering, watching the play and the replay, why our two D-linemen were standing there and just staring at Taylor.

Get after him! Let someone else worry about it if he decides to break loose. You can't just let him sit there all day and wait for somebody to get open - someone always will.

Suh had a monster of a day though, otherwise.

Blaming Suh for the final score would be like blaming Bush for 9-11. You'd have to be crazy. That guy played a ferocious game out there and did everything he possibly could to win. This one's on the coaching.

Were the coaches out on the field for that long pass play down the sidelines or was it that a player in a cover 2 missed his assignment looking in the backfield and let a player go free? I am sure that is not the coaching that they got. Problem is most of the team played a full 60 minutes.... one player, however, only players 58 and a half minutes and it eventually cost us the game.

Those things happen.... it's over, they will all learn from it and they come home to play in front of the 300th sell out crowd. Bring on the rest of the season and GO HUSKERS!