Tough loss! But was this the best defese we"ll face this year?

ogalhskr

OU Defense will be Tough too beat but it is at home so that will help. I really do think We build from this loss. the Team Know's they wer ein this game till the end and they know they can play with a top 20 team. I realize Lee didnt look great, BUT keep In mind it is his First road game in major college football, thing's like that will happen.

Exactly...OU's D is better, but not by much IMO. Facing VT in Lane is about as tough as it gets, while we get OU in Lincoln.

And the thing that I believe will fire the team up the most is they Know they had the game in the bag untill the end. I bet if u go back and play that Last drive 10 time's over i bet the D would not of allowed that to happen

Except this happened last year against T tech too.....It was like i was watching the same game

And the thing that I believe will fire the team up the most is they Know they had the game in the bag untill the end. I bet if u go back and play that Last drive 10 time's over i bet the D would not of allowed that to happen

Except this happened last year against T tech too.....It was like i was watching the same game

I agree. But After One loss I,m not ready to throw the Offense under the bus like so many other's I have seen seem to be. It is one loss to a relitivley good team. I mean honestly there is a reason that Vt has been ranked in the top 25 for the last 5 year's

Theoretically this should be the toughest besides OU.

Theoretically indeed...after what Alabama and now we did to them with the running game, I'm not so sure any more, we'll see what they do from here out, but I wasn't impressed with their run D...

I love Helu, but great run defenses don't give up 169 yds on only 28 carries to a single back, I don't care how good he is....and it's not like he broke off any huge 50+ yd runs.....he was getting consistent yardage with every touch....