My worse nightmare

craigsker

We are going to beat the bricks off Mizzou, n/o to them. We are going to win the north this year. There is not a defense in the North that matches what Tech had. I know the offenses are more prolific, but our D played lights out. We shut down TTaylor the whole game and the run game after the 1st. The only other game I see us potentially losing is to OU.

We are going to beat the bricks off Mizzou, n/o to them. We are going to win the north this year. There is not a defense in the North that matches what Tech had. I know the offenses are more prolific, but our D played lights out. We shut down TTaylor the whole game and the run game after the 1st. The only other game I see us potentially losing is to OU.

Im glad someone agrees with me and sees the potential this year. :)

:yeah

GBR!!!

I agree, I honestly thing Lee's main problem with hitting reciever's was because of the pressure he was gettting. it was His First Start on the Road, I believe he will get better. And the Defense is very sound, they played a great game yesturday had 3-4 plays gone our way we win that game pretty easily.

I agree, I honestly thing Lee's main problem with hitting reciever's was because of the pressure he was gettting. it was His First Start on the Road, I believe he will get better. And the Defense is very sound, they played a great game yesturday had 3-4 plays gone our way we win that game pretty easily.

This was a growing experience for the whole team and the coaching staff. I personally feel as though the coaching was sound, even on offense (until we got in the redzone). Lee did a tremendous job but it appeared as though he placed to much stress on himself to win the game. Watson should have come down from the booth and chilled him down, and you are right if 3-4 plays had gone our way this could have been a blowout. i can't say it enough I am proud of our D. We just need someone on our O that wants the ball in their hands on every single play, while Helu leads by his actions we truly need someone that is not afraid to get up in someone's face. Lee isn't it yet and I'm hoping Paul becomes it.

Our defense will play good enough for us to win any game. We have the #7 scoring D in the country. Beating out LSU, OSU, BAMA, USC, Texas.

Our defense will play good enough for us to win any game.

Agreed. Our defense finally showed how good it is yesterday against VaTech.

VaTech scored two TD's from mistakes we made. The first was the kick return when Thenarse and Compton ran into each other. The second was the blown coverage that lead to a 80 yd pass.

The Husker defense looks improved from last year and Suh is playing like the player we all knew he was. The Huskers have the potential to do some special things this year. A win in Columbia is possible. I think Gabbert will struggle against the blackshirts. I'm really looking forward to the game.