Roy Helu

carlfense

28 Carries.

169 Yards.

6.0 ypc.

Against one of the best defensive fronts we will face all year.

I know this isn't as intriguing as calling for Cody Green or ranting about O'Hanlon . . . but wow. What a game.

Best game of His Career. Roy will Keep us in some game's this year as will the Defense Lee wil learn from his mistake's. I still think this team will Have a great season. 10 wins is still very possible, Yes it will be Difficult to get 10 win's but i still think it is possible

Helu had a monster game.

Helu was beasting out there, which shows we had decent run blocking. I hope he stays for next year, but can't definitely understand if he decides to leave for the pros. I honestly think he could have been a lot better if we had a viable #2 running back. Burkhead may be it someday but there is a huge gap in between him and Helu.

OU didn't get lots of points vs BYU or Florida in the bowl and the same goes for UT in their bowl vs a great defense. They don't score big points vs great defenses!

Very true and a good point. Based on the VT game, remembering that VT was held to 155 yards by Alabama and only beat up on a suspect Marshall team--is it your contention that we have a great defense?

If so then of course we won't have to score as many points. If we were playing OU yesterday with or without Bradford I think we would have lost big. I fear to a lessor extent the same thing for TT and KU and Misery.

In the big 12 we will not have a dominant defense against the south teams or KU or MU in the norht that can shut them down. Most will agree we have to score a lot of points to be successful in the Big 12. I agree with that.

Our most important need is to be able to score and score a lot against league defense. Offensive improvement is essential.

OU didn't get lots of points vs BYU or Florida in the bowl and the same goes for UT in their bowl vs a great defense. They don't score big points vs great defenses!

Very true and a good point. Based on the VT game, remembering that VT was held to 155 yards by Alabama and only beat up on a suspect Marshall team--is it your contention that we have a great defense?

If so then of course we won't have to score as many points. If we were playing OU yesterday with or without Bradford I think we would have lost big. I fear to a lessor extent the same thing for TT and KU and Misery.

In the big 12 we will not have a dominant defense against the south teams or KU or MU in the norht that can shut them down. Most will agree we have to score a lot of points to be successful in the Big 12. I agree with that.

Our most important need is to be able to score and score a lot against league defense. Offensive improvement is essential.

I disagree. OU lost to BYU, who many thought was going to be a BCS buster. BYU got throttled by FSU...a team many think isn't as good as they show. OU's O-line is still very suspect right now. They've beat up on two low-level teams and when pressured by a mid-tier team, they lost. OU is not the dominant force people thought they were going to be.

I think our D is one of the best in the Conference right now. Barring a complete and utter meltdown by the players after this loss, they're going to rebound and play with some intensity.