Bo's Dynasty

kjp55

Bo's LSU team won the title when he was defensive coach. You can tell how good a coach he is by the way the defense played against Va Tech.. Now, he's just going to have to start knocking heads on the offensive side. He'll do it, in time. In a year or two, we should have one of the best teams in the nation. I think Bo will leave behind a dynasty akin to TO and Devaney, if given the chance.

Basically, the Husker offense never showed up against Va Tech, except for a couple players. The real test of 'lessons learned' will be in the Missouri game. Will we see some new starting faces? Or will we see fire in the eyes of those who played yesterday? If Bo can turn things around by gameday in Missouri, we may see the beginning of the new 'dynasty'.

yes even though this loss hurts. We would of been playing not to get beat badly instead of trying to win the game.. I'm glad bo is our head coach. Did anyone see him at the post game press conference

I saw it. Bo said what needed to be said.

“Great effort. I take my hat off to Virginia Tech. It was a hard-fought football game. In the end, we had plenty of opportunities to put that football game away and we didn’t do it. And, they made the play at the end. I take my hat off to them. End of story. You all watched the game.”

Va Tech Post Game Press Conference

Bo's LSU team won the title when he was defensive coach. You can tell how good a coach he is by the way the defense played against Va Tech.. Now, he's just going to have to start knocking heads on the offensive side. He'll do it, in time. In a year or two, we should have one of the best teams in the nation. I think Bo will leave behind a dynasty akin to TO and Devaney, if given the chance.

it'll take some time.

all good things do. :clap

a man of few words.

Yes. I would much rather listen to Bo's few words than Callahan's endless excuses.

After re-watching the game and seeing how horribly unlucky we were...I'm convinced that God is still punishing us for hiring that clown shoe. There can be no other explanation.

With TO and Bo at the helm, there's only one way this program can go from where BC and SP had it, UP.

Now just a minute, before the game we had people lamenting that Watson might go to CU and others even posing their ideas that he would merit strong consideration for the Ohio State HC job. Watson didn't get stupid over night nor did Bo become an offensive genius. We have some problems in our offensive personnel that no amount of bragging on VT's D can change. Can they get it righted and salvage a good showing. Sure. We will know when we're on ESPN in Columbia.

Agreed.

And let's not forget where we were two years ago people...

Kind of like in 2006, when we played two top 10 teams extremely close and should have won each game, and were only two years removed from the 5-6 2004 season :D....

OK, somebody had to say it. We are making progress, but we can't be satisfied with where we are.