What's my age again??

I am 53, and like T_O....enjoying every minute of it! I've been a Husker fan for over 40 years! Got a great husband. My boys are grown up, (the Buckeye fan and the good son who is a Husker fan), a fabulous daughter-in-law, the cutest 3 year old granddaughter in the world, and another due any time! I love my job! Life is good! :)

27 here from western Nebraska. And for those of you that don't know, Nebraska extends further west than Grand Island and Kearney. <_<

They know it extends further than that, they just don't deem us important enough to care about. :lol:

Just messing with you Eastern folk.

To the OP, I just turned 25 last week and I also live way out here in the west end.

I am 53, and like T_O....enjoying every minute of it! I've been a Husker fan for over 40 years! Got a great husband. My boys are grown up, (the Buckeye fan and the good son who is a Husker fan), a fabulous daughter-in-law, the cutest 3 year old granddaughter in the world, and another due any time! I love my job! Life is good! :)

What went wrong with your buckeye son?

Ya know I tried my hardest. I think the peer pressure got to him. I always tell him he has that "Big Red" blood in his veins though! He's not really "anti-Husker", and I tease him all the time.

What went wrong with your buckeye son?

Ya know I tried my hardest. I think the peer pressure got to him. I always tell him he has that "Big Red" blood in his veins though! He's not really "anti-Husker", and I tease him all the time.

Alright, but as long as you make him feel bad...... :lol: j/k

27 here from western Nebraska. And for those of you that don't know, Nebraska extends further west than Grand Island and Kearney. <_<

They know it extends further than that, they just don't deem us important enough to care about. :lol:

Just messing with you Eastern folk.

To the OP, I just turned 25 last week and I also live way out here in the west end.

lol good times. Ah I'm sure those Eastern peeps know that you are just joshin' them. They have a good sense of humor