Tough game - good luck for the rest of the season.

permafour

Hey Huskers, I know exactly how you felt on Saturday at the end of that game. Two years ago we had Boston College (who was #2 at the time) beat on a cool, rainy Thursday night in Blacksburg. We were winning late, we dominated the line of scrimmage - it seemed like it was all coming together. Then Matt Ryan brought them back from the dead. It was a horrible way to lose a game.

For us, we exorcised some of those demons on Saturday, but I honestly felt a little bit guilty stealing from you. I really enjoyed meeting some of your fans over the weekend, and I've heard nothing but good things about the Nebraska fans that made the trip. Truly a classy bunch.

Putting the end of the game aside, I hope your fans enjoyed Blacksburg. I'm curious to hear what some of them thought of their trip.

I'll be following your Huskers the rest of the season. I hope y'all make some noise in the Big 12 this year!

I was relegated to watching it on tv but from what I could see, Lane Stadium was rockin!! I read a few comments on techsideline.com and a lot of the posters were impressed with our team and fans as were our fans impressed with yours. Great game permafour! We're still reeling from that utter breakdown in the final minute but this to shall pass and we'll move on. Good luck to you guys in the rest of your season. Hope you beat the sh#t out "The U" :cheers

I had a great time at Blacksburg.

Great fans, were all welcoming and really wanted to talk football.

Beautiful campus and stadium.

All in all it was a good game, aside from the outcome.

Ditto. It was great time for us as well.

Did you guys by chance get any pictures to post? It would be cool to see some of those :thumbs

We took a lot of pictures. However we left the backpack in the airport on our way home. :angry:

Yes, it was my fault. :facepalm:

Did you guys by chance get any pictures to post? It would be cool to see some of those :thumbs

We took a lot of pictures. However we left the backpack in the airport on our way home. :angry:

Yes, it was my fault. :facepalm:

DOH!!!

I will post pics today, can i post them in the thread? not sure how to go about it.