Witt Starting at Yale

sdhusker82

I'm fine with him transferring. But to come out in some article and claim that the entire Nebraska locker room is full of retards (essentially) pisses me off. Dane Todd is a friend of mine and while he was at Nebraska he never dropped below 4.0 GPA and is now attending medical school. But I'm sure Patrick Witt is SOOOOO much smarter than him. Gimme a break.

I'm happy for Witt. I'm glad he's getting a great education. What he might still learn though is that after you get an education life is about stiff competition....something it appears he sadly avoided at NU.

Witt took the easy route as far as I'm concerned and you can only do that so many times and it becomes a habit.

I'm happy for Witt. I'm glad he's getting a great education. What he might still learn though is that after you get an education life is about stiff competition....something it appears he sadly avoided at NU.

Witt took the easy route as far as I'm concerned and you can only do that so many times and it becomes a habit.

From the sounds of his high school career, he is way past developing the habit.