Some people suck

WTF. Why would anyone shoot a dog? Also why would anyone even be carrying a gun on a gravel road???

I have a couple of ideas who it was but they are both denying it. People out here are proud of their weapons. Just wish that responsibility went along with that.

I really appreciate all the support guys..

Thank you...

Have you called the police about this? I had an individual steal my dog (herbie husker was his name). I tracked this kid down over a month and a half. I had some good leads and actually found my dog. It turns out, in Oregon it is a felony to steal or kill someones pet. In my case the kid turned out to be 14 so the police didnt do much execpt tell me I should be a Private Investigator... LOL I'm sure the kid is in jail somewhere by now and probably the dad to, he was a real piece of work. (wish I could have gotten my hands on him... pretty elusive) <_<

You should see what the law is in your area.... if you really want to find out and take action. Then again it may be better to morn and enjoy the memories.

VERY SORRY TO HEAR THIS!

Let's face it on a scale of 1 to 10 dogs always out score humans. You can get home after a bad day and give your dog a kick into the corner and in 20 minutes he will have his head in your lap licking your hand. I lost a dog to a dog murderer once and it was the worst time of my life. I can't tell you how much I feel for you and your family, man. If you ever find out who did it let me know, I gaurantee you that your dog, your friend, will be avenged.

T_O_B