Some people suck

Our family dog of 12 years, (the sweetest guy you ever met. Didnt have a mean bone in his body.) was shot yesterday. My kids got to discover this on their way home from the bus.

He was a true friend my family. Miss the guy pretty bad.

He was on a gravel road not on anyone's property.

I just dont get it.... :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

:wtf Who shoots a dog really. I feel bad for your loss and I wouldn't know what to do or how to react if somebody would've shot my dog. My dog is just like yours wouldn't bite or hurt anybody and he's just a cuddle bug if anything and he loves chasing shadows or lights reflecting off the walls....actually I think my dog is half retarded :lol:

Hopefully you find out who did it and get that SOB charged with cruelty to animals.

Our family dog of 12 years, (the sweetest guy you ever met. Didnt have a mean bone in his body.) was shot yesterday. My kids got to discover this on their way home from the bus.

Dude!! That really sux!! I'm really sorry to hear it

Wow. What a piece of sh#t to society. I don't know who did this but I sincerely hope they burn in hell for it.

That's terrible my friend. There is nothing like losing a companion in a good dog. Not to add to this sad story but when I was about 9 years old, I opened up the cover to our hot tub and found my dog dead at the bottom. I had, at that point, never experienced so much pain.

Here's to your good dog and your family! :cheers

Well this thread is already filled with pain so I might as well add to it. My best friend moved to Alabama this past weekend because he is going to flight school to fly helicopters. He has three kids, is married, and has two dogs. Well they were staying in a hotel the first night down in Alabama and he let their boston terrier outside and she made a beeline for the street evidently. She was hit by a truck and killed instantly, needless to say my buddy feels horrible and his 11 year old son cried for 2 days. That dog meant the world to his boy, they bought it for him when he started going through chemo therapy for a tumor they found in his brain. Zoe had the same birthday as Tanner's surgery to remove this tumor. I feel like crying I feel so bad for the little guy. :hmmph

Did your dog jump over the fence? Is that how he got out? You have any leads on what sick f#*k might have shot your dog?

I have an idea. I live in the country on 6 acres. He would follow us when we left and race us for about 70 yards or so on the gravel road we live on then turn around and go back home.

My wife had left for work at 2: 45 and he chased her. She saw him stop and turn around. Thats when he was shot.

Never left my front porch unless we were leaving somewhere and always came right back to the porch.

My 5 year old son is devastated. Couldnt get him to stop crying after him and his sisters discovered him dead. The girls are hurting too just trying to be tough.

When you have a dog that long they grow up with you children . My 13-9-5 year olds consider him brother not a dog. Sure wish I could have found him and not them.

I have an idea. I live in the country on 6 acres. He would follow us when we left and race us for about 70 yards or so on the gravel road we live on then turn around and go back home.

My wife had left for work at 2: 45 and he chased her. She saw him stop and turn around. Thats when he was shot.

Never left my front porch unless we were leaving somewhere and always came right back to the porch.

My 5 year old son is devastated. Couldnt get him to stop crying after him and his sisters discovered him dead. The girls are hurting too just trying to be tough.

When you have a dog that long they grow up with you children . My 13-9-5 year olds consider him brother not a dog. Sure wish I could have found him and not them.

The saddest day of my life was when I had to euthanize my dog of 14 years. I cried all day long...felt like someone was continually punching me in the stomach...I hope you catch that sick f#*k who shot your dog.

The saddest day of my life was when I had to euthanize my dog of 14 years. I cried all day long...felt like someone was continually punching me in the stomach...I hope you catch that sick f#*k who shot your dog.

It's amazing how we can love something so much. Dogs give their families unconditional love and that is as important to all of us as any thing can think of. It doesn't matter what happens during your day, when you come home that dog is there wagging his tail and couldn't be happier to see you....all of a sudden your problems (whatever they may be) seem not be so bad anymore.

I feel for you!

This is seriously f'd up OKC. I'm sure you called the police/sheriff, but I would also suggest doing your best to alert the local media. Get this sh#t on the news. Might not be a bad idea to call the humane society either.

Is there any way foresnics can be involved in isolating the culprit? This person derserves to rot in hell. If you get a name, PM it do me and I'll punch them in the throat when I get there.