VT dominating UM...

Husker0181

Please! Miami has played 3 straight ranked opponents. Try playing 3 straight and bring your A game to each one of those games. It's a very difficult thing to do for college kids. For anyone to say Nebraska or anyone else in the North for that matter, is better than Miami is delusional. Miami has more team speed than Nebraska could ever imagine. That goes for KU and everyone else in the North. 2 different levels of competition. You can't just point to one game and proclaim you're better because of that. Could Nebraska go into FSU and win? Could they beat Georgia Tech at home??? Seriously...ask yourself that before you start saying you're better than Miami.

As for KU, don't worry about us. Unlike you we took care of business in the non conference. We beat Southern Miss and our defense won the game for us. Southern Miss will likely win Conference USA. They're a good football team and played like it. It was a good win for the Jayhawks.

And 3 out of the 4 teams va tech has played have been ranked including 2 top 10 teams it is equally hard to get up for the game.

Also what are you baseing so. Miss winning conferance usa tulsa and houston have both looked a lot better than souther miss they may win their divison if marshall doesn't beat them.

I don't think anyone is saying since we played vatech better than miami. Means we are better than miami just that va techs offense may not be as bad as once thought meaning our defense may be better than once thought.

You guys have to be kidding me? NU is better than Miami because you played V-Tech closer in Blacksburg? Really!?! Miami is better than Nebraska.

V-Tech plays Miami EVERY year and knows them inside and out. You can't base their performance over Miami as they're so much better. Put the game in the Orange Bowl, without the rain and elements and suddenly Miami becomes the better team.

You Huskers make me laugh. Can't wait to play ya'll in Lawrence. LOL.

Southern Miss. Southern Miss. It is true that they always play each other hard, but that does not discredit what Neb. did in Blacksburg. As for you comment out the score being different if they had played in the Orange Bowl, while the score might have been different VT would have still won. They were just more physical than Miami.

As for us playing you guys in Lawrence, umm unless ya'll get better or something changes Neb. is going to bring out the big stick and whack away.

Please! Miami has played 3 straight ranked opponents. Try playing 3 straight and bring your A game to each one of those games. It's a very difficult thing to do for college kids. For anyone to say Nebraska or anyone else in the North for that matter, is better than Miami is delusional. Miami has more team speed than Nebraska could ever imagine. That goes for KU and everyone else in the North. 2 different levels of competition. You can't just point to one game and proclaim you're better because of that. Could Nebraska go into FSU and win? Could they beat Georgia Tech at home??? Seriously...ask yourself that before you start saying you're better than Miami.

As for KU, don't worry about us. Unlike you we took care of business in the non conference. We beat Southern Miss and our defense won the game for us. Southern Miss will likely win Conference USA. They're a good football team and played like it. It was a good win for the Jayhawks.

:koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2:

You can't compare scores and determine who is better. That method could be used to come up with absurd possibilities. Just a few years ago Montana St. beat Colorado and then the next week Chadron St. beat Montana St. Going by those results, it would make you think that Chadron St. is better than Colorado!....Yeah...........Wait....... What was the point I was trying to make here?

This is exactly my point. Iowa beat Penn State last night. So does that mean that Northern Iowa could beat Penn State, since Northern Iowa played better against Iowa than Penn State?? Of course not!!

All I'm saying is there's alot of fans on here thumping their chest about a "moral victory". You still lost the game. Your defense still gave up 80 yards at the end of the game to lose. You play to win the games. You have to play a full 4 quarters to win. People on here are mad at me because I won't give you love for playing VT close. NOBODY gave my Jayhawks ANY love for beating VT in the Orange Bowl...even though half the team is now on the NFL...Eddie Royal, Brandon Flowers...just to name a few.

So don't yell at me because I won't give ya'll love. You played well, congrats. But you still lost.

You guys have to be kidding me? NU is better than Miami because you played V-Tech closer in Blacksburg? Really!?! Miami is better than Nebraska.

V-Tech plays Miami EVERY year and knows them inside and out. You can't base their performance over Miami as they're so much better. Put the game in the Orange Bowl, without the rain and elements and suddenly Miami becomes the better team.

You Huskers make me laugh. Can't wait to play ya'll in Lawrence. LOL.

Southern Miss. Southern Miss. It is true that they always play each other hard, but that does not discredit what Neb. did in Blacksburg. As for you comment out the score being different if they had played in the Orange Bowl, while the score might have been different VT would have still won. They were just more physical than Miami.

As for us playing you guys in Lawrence, umm unless ya'll get better or something changes Neb. is going to bring out the big stick and whack away.

Hey smartguy, its easier to bring your "A game" for ranked teams then it is for unranked, hence the term "trap game"

Next, the game plan that NU had vs VT on defense was amazing and it shows what the NU staff is capable of.

Next, KU struggled hard at home vs SMiss, in fact, lets face it, they very well could have lost that game. You trying to beat your chest over that win is as lame as husker fans trying to beat their chest over the VT loss.

Well I was totally wrong about VT...or maybe I was wrong about Miami. I thought that Miami was a very good team, maybe even top 5. Today they laid an egg so enormous that I cannot put them in even the top 15. As for VA Tech ... I don't know about that team, they are an enigma. I have thought for the majority of the preseason, and until this week, that they have been vastly overrated. I really think Tyrod is NOT a quality QB but today they just bulldozed UM's D. I'll credit what happened today to two things. 1) Winning on the road is much, much tougher than winning at home, at least for ACC games (and I am sure that is also the case for almost everyone else.) 2) Miami got a big head from getting so much praise after their win last week. I do not think VA Tech is as good as they looked or Miami is as bad as the display they put on today, but VT was definitely the better team.

What this game today shows me is that Nebraska is much better than I thought. This does help Nebraska a TON. they basically just sh#t a win down their leg against a team that laid the wood to the media darling UM. My view on the future of the Huskers this season has improved dramatically. Nebraska's running game and defense look just fantastic now when thinking of how VT shut down UM's running game and how they cut through Miami's D with such ease. Just need better QB play in the big games... I realize Lee lights it up against no names but he needs to play well when it counts as well.

And the best part is we Yellow Jackets can now go Beat VT in 3 weeks and cause the bid to the ACCCG to go through a tie breaker assuming all three teams win out in conference.. (NOT LIKELY!!!) haha

NERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS!