No respect!!!

You have to understand the simpletons that make up these polls. Most of them base 90% of their decision on W/L records.

If we had beaten VT by 1 point, we'd probably be in the top 10-that's how stupid it is.

Thursday we have a prime time slot and are going to bitch slap Misery on their home turf, and in front of the ENTIRE COUNTRY. That is the kind of game that will get people's attention.

I don't think Nebraska will win easily against Missouri in Faurot Field. Missouri is young but very talented.

But the bigger travesty in these polls is Auburn ranked higher than both Nebraska and Missouri.

But the bigger travesty in these polls is Auburn ranked higher than both Nebraska and Missouri.

I get a kick out of the fact that Penn St is still rated ahead of undefeated Iowa. I used to think that the sportswriters were a bunch of clowns, but apparently the coaches aren't much brighter.

lol...How can anyone take your post seriously after you said Nebraska will have a chance to play in the national championship? Do you know how many teams ahead of us would have to lose in order for that to happen?

Draino said it best. The fact is that look at the big twelve and how the are playing, if Texas is # 1( I think Florida will lose this week to LSU) in B12 championship and we are top ten, and we beat Texas Soundly, Why wouldn't we play? Man think NU-LSU in a NCG. That is what makes college so fun when there isn't a playoff system, you get to fantisize about the possibilities down the road each week!!! :koolaid2:

Man, We don't get no respect from these polls. I think the V-Tech loss actually is going to help our team rather than hurt it!!!I think we are going to go undefeated in B12 play and play Texas in B12 championship. Then depending how the team gels and improves throughout the season, yes we might even play for the NC. That's right I said it. I mean it is more plausable now if you just look at the rankings and how bad alot of Top 10 teams have played. Bo said it right last week, the seasons starts NOW!!!! Bring it!!!

Nebraska in the NCG? You are seriously delusional.

I think you should stick to observing.