Texas -32 over the Buffs

WCHusker

Holy sh#t. I think they'll cover that by halftime.

I'm pretty sure that you're right. If you are so inclined to partake in certain financial endeavors, the more problematic question is how many people Texas plays in the 2nd half(and whether or not they cover the # at the end).

Certain books have "team total" lines(total # of points by a certain team). I can't see CU reaching 10.

Holy sh#t. I think they'll cover that by halftime.

I'm pretty sure that you're right. If you are so inclined to partake in certain financial endeavors, the more problematic question is how many people Texas plays in the 2nd half(and whether or not they cover the # at the end).

Certain books have "team total" lines(total # of points by a certain team). I can't see CU reaching 10.

You also got to wonder what the pressure packages will be like when they're up by four touchdowns or so. Will they start playing vanilla with their backups or keep coming at them? I expect heavy pressure through the first half. After that, not sure what they'll do with what's left of Colorado.

cbssports.com: Colorado lost its last four meetings with Texas by an average of 35.0 points, the most recent a 38-14 defeat at Boulder last Oct. 4.

McCoy was 23 for 30 for 262 yards, two touchdowns and two interceptions in that matchup. Cody Hawkins was 13 for 33 for 118 yards, one TD and no picks.

Colorado last defeated Texas on Dec. 1, 2001. The Buffaloes, then ranked ninth, upset the then-No. 3 Longhorns 39-37 in Austin.

Holy Buffalo chips, -32?!! Well, for the record, I believe CU will definitely cover. Texas seems to play up or down for their opponent. Maybe CU will finally wake up and make a game of it. One can hope anyway.

I agree, if I were betting on this game I would take the points.