GAME DAY!!

hardy har har...good one guys. thursday night football? only non-bcs conference schools get sucked into playing those trap games.

btw---did you see on big red wrap-up or whatever the one with kevin kubler is, that tom osborne said that nebraska is considering a thursday night game for next year? i dont like that idea at all, and sure lincoln businesses wouldnt as well. i dont mind an away game being on thursday, but home games should be saturdays. the end.

I keep looking at the clock going "DAMMIT! Is this thing stuck or what??" I'm running an errand, going to do some stuff around the apartment, take a nap, then it will probably be like 2pm, and still 6 hours till kickoff. Then I guess I'll play some NCAA 10 or something to pass the time. This is like a Bowl Game feeling today. Maybe part of it is the chill in the air, but I did some early morning errands today and people are decked out in Husker Gear, and have that intense look in their eyes when they know it's time for Nebraska to take care of business and own the field.

I keep looking at the clock going "DAMMIT! Is this thing stuck or what??" I'm running an errand, going to do some stuff around the apartment, take a nap, then it will probably be like 2pm, and still 6 hours till kickoff. Then I guess I'll play some NCAA 10 or something to pass the time. This is like a Bowl Game feeling today. Maybe part of it is the chill in the air, but I did some early morning errands today and people are decked out in Husker Gear, and have that intense look in their eyes when they know it's time for Nebraska to take care of business and own the field.

Dude....at least you're not at work...seriously.

btw---did you see on big red wrap-up or whatever the one with kevin kubler is, that tom osborne said that nebraska is considering a thursday night game for next year? i dont like that idea at all, and sure lincoln businesses wouldnt as well. i dont mind an away game being on thursday, but home games should be saturdays. the end.

I don't care when they play I just need my Husker football fix!!