Story of the game

Everytime Nebraska scored my five friends and I would jump together and just start hugging each other...and right after we got that touchdown to mcneil my friend said it best, "When we were in that pile, I felt something licking me and I thought it was John...but turns out it was the dog, but I dont care if it would have been John...im so happy." We may think Zac Lee is not that great, but I won't doubt him the rest of the year because he won this game...and I wanted Cody to come in but I think could have he really made the key throws Lee made late....No QB controversy..

Everytime Nebraska scored my five friends and I would jump together and just start hugging each other...and right after we got that touchdown to mcneil my friend said it best, "When we were in that pile, I felt something licking me and I thought it was John...but turns out it was the dog, but I dont care if it would have been John...im so happy." We may think Zac Lee is not that great, but I won't doubt him the rest of the year because he won this game...and I wanted Cody to come in but I think could have he really made the key throws Lee made late....No QB controversy..

:wtf

:wtf

:yeah I was just thinking the same thing. Funny story though.