Predictions on where Nebraska is in the next polls?

UABAlum

Projected new AP poll:

1. Florida

2. Alabama

3. Texas

4. Virginia Tech

5. Boise State

6. USC

7. Cincinnati

8. Ohio State

9. Miami

10. TCU

11. Iowa

12. LSU

13. Oregon

14. Penn State

15. Oklahoma State

16. Kansas

17. BYU

18. Oklahoma

19. Nebraska

20. Georgia Tech

21. South Florida

22. Auburn

23. South Carolina

24. Houston

25. ???? (Missouri, Utah or Notre Dame possibly)

good list.

God I hate always being the realist on this board, why can't some else take up being the Ahole for awhile.

My guess if everyone wins we will not move up in the poles. We beat no one of value. Not saying Mizzou was not a good team. But win value pretty much not existant.

Not really a chance to move up much on our own is what I am saying.

Most people did not watch the game out here, Nebraska fans, and my boss looked in late.

I doubt the east coast media paid any attention to two low ranked teams. Very late and if they did most likley left at the end of the third quarter thinking we would lose as normal in their minds.

The one thing that helps us is Suh. He is becoming a household name and the more he does the higher we will get. If we rise I think we thank Mr Suh, he is what is gaining attention.

F the media. They suck anyway. If we had playoffs we wouldn't need no stinking media... :steam

I bet we went up maybe a couple spots but not too worried about it right now, just as long as we keep winning and other teams ranked ahead of us keep losing we'll slowly keep climbing the polls. If we run the table the rest of the season and make it to the Big 12 title game like we should we should have a nice ranking going into that game :)