Congrats Huskers

Congrats on a big win in Missouri. It was very satisfying to see how your D played since one of the Missouri fans called me "delusional" when I predicted that their O would struggle to score 9 on the Husker D. Oh well, so you let them have 12. We watched the game at one of the bars in Blacksburg and it got LOUD when Paul got the first TD in the 4th quarter. Nicely done!

Thanks for the support! We needed all we could get to muster out a win. I almost feel like VT and Neb have become allies, trying to topple the rest of the top 25. I wish you guys all the best, and make sure you stick around the boards, I love hearing from ya!

Congrats on a big win in Missouri. It was very satisfying to see how your D played since one of the Missouri fans called me "delusional" when I predicted that their O would struggle to score 9 on the Husker D. Oh well, so you let them have 12. We watched the game at one of the bars in Blacksburg and it got LOUD when Paul got the first TD in the 4th quarter. Nicely done!

Thanks! Considering the safety that our offense gave them, you technically were only 1 point off your prediction, instead of 3. That was awesome going over on the Hokie forum and seeing all of the cheering for us during the game. We needed all the positive karma that we could get! I've been pulling for VT too--especially since you also seem to get the lack of media respect that historically plagued us. I feel the two programs are related. lol

Thanks for the support! We needed all we could get to muster out a win. I almost feel like VT and Neb have become allies, trying to topple the rest of the top 25. I wish you guys all the best, and make sure you stick around the boards, I love hearing from ya!

Felt the same after the Clemson game :)