Blaine Gabbert = Josh Freeman

Apathy

All the talk from the media this week including ESPN last night during the game about Blaine Gabbert was a verbal commitment to Nebraska and then decommiting from Nebraska to go with Mizzou.....do you think that Blaine Gabbert will suffer from the Josh Freeman syndrome which is never beating Nebraska.

Blaine last night looked way better than Lee but ran for a TD, threw 2 INT's, 17 of 43 and was only 40% accurate with his passes against one of the best Defenses in the Big 12. With all the talk with Blaine about his decommitment with Nebraska and his little trash talking from last year with Chase and his post comments after the 27-12 loss.....I really hope that he doesn't beat Nebraska ever...0-2 or 0-3 will work for me.

Where does everyone get that Gabbert looked way better than Lee? He averaged a whopping 3.1 yards per attempt. He had zero TD's, and he had 2 INT's. Lee had how many TD's? Lee had how many INT's? I mean Gabbert threw the friggin rock 43 times for a whopping 134 yards. How in the heck is this way better than Lee?

Where does everyone get that Gabbert looked way better than Lee? He averaged a whopping 3.1 yards per attempt. He had zero TD's, and he had 2 INT's. Lee had how many TD's? Lee had how many INT's? I mean Gabbert threw the friggin rock 43 times for a whopping 134 yards. How in the heck is this way better than Lee?

Maybe its because he help move his team down the field more than what Lee did. Lee was horrible for 3 quarters until the end. I'm in know way sticking up for Blaine but I think that he looked a lot better than Lee did until the 4th quarter. Maybe its because Blaine help rack up 7 points and help with a fg attempt and that Lee hasn't throw for a TD pass for 3 quarters (7 quarters if you're going to count the VT game). Lee had a lot of easy throws to Helu or Burkhead who were 3 yards away and he'd over throw them, under throw them, throw it behind them, or too high of a pass. Most of the time when Blaine threw a pass it was broken up from our DB's or our D-Line. I don't know

How many times did Mizzou hand us the ball on the short side with only 30-35 yards to score? Gabbert had one long pass completion. Other than that, he didn't do squat. Mizzou rushed several on Lee. Did we even blitz at all last night? Gabbert had 134 yards passing the entire night. This is averaging a whopping 33.5 yards per quarter. It isn't like their running game was running up and down the field either. In fact, I believe they punted through 3 quarters more than we did. I don't know. I just didn't see Gabbert impressing me anymore through 3 quarters than Lee did.

All the talk from the media this week including ESPN last night during the game about Blaine Gabbert was a verbal commitment to Nebraska and then decommiting from Nebraska to go with Mizzou.....do you think that Blaine Gabbert will suffer from the Josh Freeman syndrome which is never beating Nebraska.

Blaine last night looked way better than Lee but ran for a TD, threw 2 INT's, 17 of 43 and was only 40% accurate with his passes against one of the best Defenses in the Big 12. With all the talk with Blaine about his decommitment with Nebraska and his little trash talking from last year with Chase and his post comments after the 27-12 loss.....I really hope that he doesn't beat Nebraska ever...0-2 or 0-3 will work for me.

I haven't read any post comments by Gabbert...do you have a link?

Blaine will be better the Freeman he was hurt it was raining and he has a better support from his players then Freeman ever had. Josh might have been something if he would have gotten the coaching and receivers to help him out some. Lee was not good the first half but neither where his receivers he had just as many dropped balls as bad passes. It takes more then just a QB to complete a pass.