My daughter's prayer

I thought I would share this...

My daughter always tells her mom to call daddy to have him pray for her(even though mommy prays for her) when she has a pain because "daddy's prayers stop the pain, mommy's don't"

So after three frustrating quarters and announcers repeating what I was saying I asked my daughter

"You know how you like daddy to pray for you to take your pain away and it works"

She says "yeah"

I said "Well I need you to pray like that for Nebraska for me because they are not playing so well"

So she did and lo and behold 27 unanswered points.

Not trying to go all Jim Jones or golden calf Huskers or anything, but I was hurting and in my world that

prayer worked.

So without further adeu...

Thank you Jesus!

Glory to God

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

And you tell us now- where was she during the Vtech game. :facepalm:

Better buy some tinker toys and animal crackers to keep her by the tube next game to pray for a W when we need it. Better yet, don't let her shower or change her clothes until the season is over... we wouldn't want the luck to run out. :koolaid2:

And you tell us now- where was she during the Vtech game. :facepalm:

Better buy some tinker toys and animal crackers to keep her by the tube next game to pray for a W when we need it. Better yet, don't let her shower or change her clothes until the season is over... we wouldn't want the luck to run out. :koolaid2:

She is a 4'2" 72LB five year old who has knocked Dad down twice when she was three.

As for VT I didn't have enough time I was in shock. :dumdum

To be honest i did this same thing when i was 5 during the 97 Nebraska vs. Missouri game... we started moving down the field and i went behind one of our recliners and started to pray..next thing i knew Scott Frost threw the ball it got kicked and Matt Davison came out of nowhere to catch the ball. Im not saying that my praying had anything to do with the outcome but i just find it rather cool that someone else has done the same thing and they have both led to a nebraska victory. Go Skers!

To be honest i did this same thing when i was 5 during the 97 Nebraska vs. Missouri game... we started moving down the field and i went behind one of our recliners and started to pray..next thing i knew Scott Frost threw the ball it got kicked and Matt Davison came out of nowhere to catch the ball. Im not saying that my praying had anything to do with the outcome but i just find it rather cool that someone else has done the same thing and they have both led to a nebraska victory. Go Skers!

Thanks man! That was why Osborne retired to he got a heart murmer after that game!