espn+suh= heisman talk!!!

Finally!!! I have been refreshing that page for like the past 24 hours praying to see suhs name

Haha I've been checking for the past day now too to see if they put him up there. Its about time. By the way your avatar I really like for some reason.

Thanks, I took the picture myself. flickr.com/epocson for more pics if ya want.

Do you use photoshop?

Cause those pics are absolutely amazing

I'm not Tebow hater here ... just wondering what he has done this year to merit the votes this year? You can point to Suh's impact in every game.

SheepdogMark

Its because its florida one of ESPN's favorite teams, so because of that they pick their favorite player from their favorite team. And thats the ONLY reason Tebow is front runner up.

If Tebow keeps running QB draws when it's 2nd and like an inch or two and failing, I could see his stock start to fall. His numbers really weren't anything to brag about against LSU. McCoy isn't exactly tearing it up either. Bradford has too poor of OL and missed too many games. There doesn't seem to be one offensive player out there separating himself from the rest. I highly doubt Suh wins the Heisman, but it would great to see him get invited.

I was thinking about it, and if Suh somehow pulls out a win and gets the heisman (granted, he has to perform on this level ALL YEAR, which I have no doubt he will continue to do), or even earns a trip to new york, it could possibly be the turning point in the heisman scenario. If a Defensive Tackle wins the heisman, it may change how the espn garbage voters look at it. So rather than only looking at great qbs and rbs on great teams, they may actually evaluate the year and look at the best players that had the greatest impact week in and week out, rather than just looking at qb numbers and running back stats.

So even if Suh doesn't win the heisman, this could be a turning point in the ridiculous direction the hypesman is taking and has been for the past 5-10 years. Go Big Red!

Go Big Suh!!

:power