espn+suh= heisman talk!!!

Sorry, didn't see the post down there. Feel free to delete.

I can't believe Tebow is the nearly unanimous #1. That is disgusting... I'm so tired of seeing this guy and hearing about how great of a competitor he is. Are you serious? Sure he's a great competitor... him and hundreds of others. Owen Schmitt never got Heisman consideration. But suddenly being a fiery competitor is enough. Tebow threw for 134 yards, 1 TD (his receiver had five yards on the corner) and 1 INT. He rushed for 38 yards on 17 carries (2.2 ypc!). He managed the game and let his defense shut down a truly horrible LSU offense.

Yeah that's why I'm convinced that the media is determined to make him their "best player of all time" by awarding him another Heisman that at this point he does not deserve. He to this point is NOT the most outstanding player but they're gonna do what they want but if he wins it again this year the trophy completely loses all credibility IMO.

Yeah I no longer respect the Heisman award. It's honestly all a joke. All it is is Espn picking their favorite player in the number one team in the country. You know how its all supposed to be about the best player in ALL of college football, its all a lie. Espn pretty much chooses who wins. It sucks.

Yeah I no longer respect the Heisman award. It's honestly all a joke. All it is is Espn picking their favorite player in the number one team in the country. You know how its all supposed to be about the best player in ALL of college football, its all a lie. Espn pretty much chooses who wins. It sucks.

Read this over and over until you realize it's a fact.

Ps-there's no "pretty much" about it-it's an espn popularity contest

That's why ESPN should'nt have such a monopoly on televising the games. It is frustrating cause there are so many deserving players out there. Just make it that you can't win twice ever. There's already enough people that refuse to vote for a guy who has already won it so just make it a rule. Open up the field for others. Just my thoughts.

I heard on a KC radio station this morning their chirping for Todd Reesing for the trophy. Ok. Since they'll end up with 3 or 4 losses and won't equal the stats of a bunch of other qb's out there (not with that o line).

I would love to see defenders get involved. Course it makes it all the more impressive when they do. When was the last time we saw a defender invited? I don't remember.

That's why ESPN should'nt have such a monopoly on televising the games. It is frustrating cause there are so many deserving players out there. Just make it that you can't win twice ever. There's already enough people that refuse to vote for a guy who has already won it so just make it a rule. Open up the field for others. Just my thoughts.

I heard on a KC radio station this morning their chirping for Todd Reesing for the trophy. Ok. Since they'll end up with 3 or 4 losses and won't equal the stats of a bunch of other qb's out there (not with that o line).

I would love to see defenders get involved. Course it makes it all the more impressive when they do. When was the last time we saw a defender invited? I don't remember.

Charles Woodson was a defensive back (but did also play receiver) in '97 and won it, and only one defensive tackle, Hugh Green of Pitt in '80, even sniffed any serious consideration.

If Suh can keep on taking over the line of scrimmage like he has been game in and game out, we may have something very special on our hands here, fellas.

post-5438-1255485971.jpg

"I must break you."