Dr. Tom appreciates MU fans....

I usually lurk, but I registered just to respond to this. Axl, you are the definition of internet moran. To generalize an entire fanbase? I am a Purdue/Illini fan. (Ties to Mizzou through a girl.) Came to look at Sean Robinson info, but I stumbled across this.

What hateful tripe. Mizzou fans are morans is your response to that story? Really? Classless. Also as a recruiting fan, it is pretty classless for some people to celebrate/laugh at the injury of the brother of your top quarterback recruit.

I live in Chicago and have had terrible experiences sitting next to Husker clad goobers (for lack of a better word) while out. I doubt that an entire fanbase should be called morans because of this. i have also had friends and known great people who were Husker fans.

But to call thousands of Mizzou fans morons. That makes you the idiot. Did you even attend Nebraska, Axl, or are you just a band wagon fan routing for a school he never attended and happy to insult the people or loved ones who actually went to school over football. Jeez quit embarrassing yourself.

What's a moran?

Oh..I get it ...Irony?<_<

Urban Dictionary: Moran

1. moran

Anyone with an opposing view.

Get a brain morans! Go USA!!!

moran images

moran-7512.jpg

2. Moran

The ironic way to spell moron.

3. Moran

The preferred method of spelling "moron" by morons, particularly that of a Missouri redneck at a rally supporting the US led war in Iraq.

4. moran

The correct spelling of moran when posting to fark

... I will forever think of you as a moran.

5. moran

A moron's spelling of the word moron which means idiot.

Also the name of a city in the state of Kansas.

6. MORAN

Simply, the way a moron spells moron.

Tina: "I'm such a moran!"

Adam: "Yes, yes you are a moran, you moron."

Irony irony? So rather than comment on the issue, you decide to nitpick. This "best fans in the world" is complete self indulgent garbage. Being part of one fanbase or another does not make you superior, it is largely based on the location of your birth.

But go ahead and hate other fanbases, while patting yourself on the back for your sportsmanship. Irony huh?

Irony irony? So rather than comment on the issue, you decide to nitpick. This "best fans in the world" is complete self indulgent garbage. Being part of one fanbase or another does not make you superior, it is largely based on the location of your birth.

But go ahead and hate other fanbases, while patting yourself on the back for your sportsmanship. Irony huh?

First off, I didn't broadstroke their entire fanbase. But I have been there enough to understand the way things work down there if you know what I mean. You look like you have selective reading. I didn't laugh at Wes Kemp getting hit. Why would I laugh? We cheered and then got accused of laughing by someone that knows nothing about football. (should of heard the questions she was asking.)

I do not carry the "Greatest Fans in the World" banner. That is exactly what you said. "Self indulgent." This is a rivalry. Mizzou fans hate us, and I hate them in a sports sense. Do you not get it? It's all over the country. OSU v. Mich, Duke v. North Carolina, BoSox v. Yanks. Colorado v. Co. State.

Mizzou fans do not need "credit" for having morals and helping this guy. That would be like getting rewarded for showing up to work on time. This story is all "good and gravy" but as college football fans, they are morons. Not all of course, but most of them.

Yes there are jackasses in every fanbase, but here is the difference. In Lincoln, at Memorial Stadium, if I stand-up and start talking junk to the opposing fans, I will guarantee you that I will get checked by my own. And probably by more than 1,3, and even 6 other Husker fans.

In Columbia, a Nebraska fan will get harrassed and taunted, and other Mizzou fans will not do nothing about it. That behavior is accepted there. It's their culture.

Some place can rent you spray painter if you"re brush isn"t broad enough.

TuffTiger

:moreinteresting

You got served by TT

you guys are all wrong about this.

Not all MU fans are worthless toothless meth smoking mullet wearing swearing hillbillies! However, the concentration of crap MU fans to good MU fans is not very good, i would argue that 1/4 of all MU fans do not know a thing about football and over 1/2 are bandwagon fans!

Now go to an MU game at night wearing the opposing teams (a team thats an actual threat to them) shirt and see how you are treated......for the most part it isnt very good.

Try the same thing at NU and see how you are treated at the stadium and how many drinks are purchased for you at the bars...

First off, I didn't broadstroke their entire fanbase. But I have been there enough to understand the way things work down there if you know what I mean. You look like you have selective reading. I didn't laugh at Wes Kemp getting hit. Why would I laugh? We cheered and then got accused of laughing by someone that knows nothing about football. (should of heard the questions she was asking.)

I do not carry the "Greatest Fans in the World" banner. That is exactly what you said. "Self indulgent." This is a rivalry. Mizzou fans hate us, and I hate them in a sports sense. Do you not get it? It's all over the country. OSU v. Mich, Duke v. North Carolina, BoSox v. Yanks. Colorado v. Co. State.

And yes.......Wes Kemp's sister does have a mustache.

I usually lurk, but I registered just to respond to this. Axl, you are the definition of internet moran. To generalize an entire fanbase? I am a Purdue/Illini fan. (Ties to Mizzou through a girl.) Came to look at Sean Robinson info, but I stumbled across this.

What hateful tripe. Mizzou fans are morans is your response to that story? Really? Classless. Also as a recruiting fan, it is pretty classless for some people to celebrate/laugh at the injury of the brother of your top quarterback recruit.

I live in Chicago and have had terrible experiences sitting next to Husker clad goobers (for lack of a better word) while out. I doubt that an entire fanbase should be called morans because of this. i have also had friends and known great people who were Husker fans.

But to call thousands of Mizzou fans morons. That makes you the idiot. Did you even attend Nebraska, Axl, or are you just a band wagon fan routing for a school he never attended and happy to insult the people or loved ones who actually went to school over football. Jeez quit embarrassing yourself.

What's a moran?

Oh..I get it ...Irony?<_<

Urban Dictionary: Moran

1. moran

Anyone with an opposing view.

Get a brain morans! Go USA!!!

moran images

moran-7512.jpg

2. Moran

The ironic way to spell moron.

3. Moran

The preferred method of spelling "moron" by morons, particularly that of a Missouri redneck at a rally supporting the US led war in Iraq.

4. moran

The correct spelling of moran when posting to fark

... I will forever think of you as a moran.

5. moran

A moron's spelling of the word moron which means idiot.

Also the name of a city in the state of Kansas.

6. MORAN

Simply, the way a moron spells moron.

Tina: "I'm such a moran!"

Adam: "Yes, yes you are a moran, you moron."

Why comment on the issue? (It's been done to death)

It's common knowledge that many of us are guilty of judging whole fanbases by the actions of a few...It's the American way!

I just find it hilarious when someone calls another a "moran"...But after asking what a moran was, I googled it and came up with a way for you to save a little face...But..I cannot get credited for an assist if you refuse to score.

Not to nitpic...But did you go to either of the schools you're "routing" for?