Dr. Tom appreciates MU fans....

Mizzou fans do not need "credit" for having morals and helping this guy. That would be like getting rewarded for showing up to work on time. This story is all "good and gravy" but as college football fans, they are morons. Not all of course, but most of them.

Yes there are jackasses in every fanbase, but here is the difference. In Lincoln, at Memorial Stadium, if I stand-up and start talking junk to the opposing fans, I will guarantee you that I will get checked by my own. And probably by more than 1,3, and even 6 other Husker fans.

In Columbia, a Nebraska fan will get harrassed and taunted, and other Mizzou fans will not do nothing about it. That behavior is accepted there. It's their culture.

Mizzou fans do not need "credit" for having morals and helping this guy. That would be like getting rewarded for showing up to work on time. This story is all "good and gravy" but as college football fans, they are morons. Not all of course, but most of them.

Yes there are jackasses in every fanbase, but here is the difference. In Lincoln, at Memorial Stadium, if I stand-up and start talking junk to the opposing fans, I will guarantee you that I will get checked by my own. And probably by more than 1,3, and even 6 other Husker fans.

In Columbia, a Nebraska fan will get harrassed and taunted, and other Mizzou fans will not do nothing about it. That behavior is accepted there. It's their culture.

That is an interesting theory. If true I would expect that any minute now 1,3 and even 6 other husker fans will put you in check for calling us morons and saying we suck. Unless of course I'm mistaken and your theory doesn't apply to public forums outside of Memorial Stadium.

That is an interesting theory. If true I would expect that any minute now 1,3 and even 6 other husker fans will put you in check for calling us morons and saying we suck. Unless of course I'm mistaken and your theory doesn't apply to public forums outside of Memorial Stadium.

Surely you're not claiming that an opinion on a message board is equal to the kind of four-letter harassment dished out by some fans in person at games? Are you?

Some place can rent you spray painter if you"re brush isn"t broad enough.

TuffTiger

:moreinteresting

Surely you're not claiming that an opinion on a message board is equal to the kind of four-letter harassment dished out by some fans in person at games? Are you?

Absolutely not. I wouldn't put up with that kind of brutality in any venue and nothing like that has been mentioned in this tread until now. Infact, I'm sure huskerboard doesn't even put up with 'four-letter harassment'. What I was responding to was 'talking junk'. It would seem that your definition of 'junk' differs from mine.

I usually lurk, but I registered just to respond to this. Axl, you are the definition of internet moran. To generalize an entire fanbase? I am a Purdue/Illini fan. (Ties to Mizzou through a girl.) Came to look at Sean Robinson info, but I stumbled across this.

What hateful tripe. Mizzou fans are morans is your response to that story? Really? Classless. Also as a recruiting fan, it is pretty classless for some people to celebrate/laugh at the injury of the brother of your top quarterback recruit.

I live in Chicago and have had terrible experiences sitting next to Husker clad goobers (for lack of a better word) while out. I doubt that an entire fanbase should be called morans because of this. i have also had friends and known great people who were Husker fans.

But to call thousands of Mizzou fans morons. That makes you the idiot. Did you even attend Nebraska, Axl, or are you just a band wagon fan routing for a school he never attended and happy to insult the people or loved ones who actually went to school over football. Jeez quit embarrassing yourself.