Good Luck Sat. Huskers

I hope Kansas wins every game they play until we visit them in Lawrence. I would like to see Nebraska play a Top 10, undefeated team on the road. We still have something to prove on that front. Kansas, while unlikely, is still the best chance of that happening. I'm sure Kansas wants Nebraska to keep on winning for the same reasons.

I'm kind of thinking the same thing. GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, I want the north to win all their games except against us. Only makes sense.

I just want to say good luck to the huskers as well. With that said, I would like to see u lose a few games in the big 12, cause I still think ku will lose to all 3 south teams. But who knows. One game at a time I suppose. But god our defense looks lost. Good thing we average 40 a game. Ku has a long way to go and Nebraska has to be the favorite at this point.

Good luck boys!

I hope Kansas wins every game they play until we visit them in Lawrence. I would like to see Nebraska play a Top 10, undefeated team on the road. We still have something to prove on that front. Kansas, while unlikely, is still the best chance of that happening. I'm sure Kansas wants Nebraska to keep on winning for the same reasons.

I'm kind of thinking the same thing. GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, I want the north to win all their games except against us. Only makes sense.

I agree. It's a sad day when you are counting on other teams to lose...especially so you can just win the division....