Good Luck Sat. Huskers

Hate to take this perfectly kind thread and play the a-hole, but I'm hoping Kansas drops a game somewhere in the North to improve our chances. Should have been Iowa State. Kansas is much more of a threat than CU, so consider it a sign of respect when I say that I wouldn't cry if the Buffs snagged a last minute field goal or something to win. :(

Hate to take this perfectly kind thread and play the a-hole, but I'm hoping Kansas drops a game somewhere in the North to improve our chances. Should have been Iowa State. Kansas is much more of a threat than CU, so consider it a sign of respect when I say that I wouldn't cry if the Buffs snagged a last minute field goal or something to win. :(

The only two games Kansas could lose in the North would be Nebraska or Missouri, or both. The rest of the north is worthless.

The only two games Kansas could lose in the North would be Nebraska or Missouri, or both. The rest of the north is worthless.

Tell that to ISU

If Texas doesn't score 3 touchdowns from Defense/Special Teams, that's a whole different game. CU was giving them all they could handle AT Texas. I wouldn't be surpised to see CU give KU and NU all we want and possibly more. As bad as CU has looked this year, they looked decent at times versus Texas.

I hope Kansas wins every game they play until we visit them in Lawrence. I would like to see Nebraska play a Top 10, undefeated team on the road. We still have something to prove on that front. Kansas, while unlikely, is still the best chance of that happening. I'm sure Kansas wants Nebraska to keep on winning for the same reasons.

Jayhawker....I havent seen you around here much this past week after Iowa State almost knocked off your Jayhawks. Have you been hiding or have I just missed you? Cause you were sure talkin up ur team big time prior to Sat....and then they looked like a national title contender against IaSt. LOL

you probably haven't seen me around much since the season started. ISU almost beat us last year also. they had a 20-0 lead at the half. It's how the game goes. You blackshirts could get rocked for 50 this sat, i don't think they will but that's why the games are played. I will still talk up our team, but will save the "hate" for when our game gets closer, until then I hope you drop a game because of our south schedule.

I hope Kansas wins every game they play until we visit them in Lawrence. I would like to see Nebraska play a Top 10, undefeated team on the road. We still have something to prove on that front. Kansas, while unlikely, is still the best chance of that happening. I'm sure Kansas wants Nebraska to keep on winning for the same reasons.

I'm kind of thinking the same thing. GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!