How to get Suh the Heisman

IceMan

I don't know if its possible for another lineman in this day and age to get the Heisman but, what if Bo and Wats would give him a couple of touch downs and catch a couple of passes for TDs! I would say that would be all the coaches and the team could do and the rest would be up to him! :koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2:

I would rather have Suh just play defense and not chance an injury playing offense just so he could get some overrated trophy.

If we really want him to win it and change what they look for when they hand out the award. He should win it only playing defense. Not a defensive player that also plays some offense (like the only defensive player that has ever won the award).

Tebow as not nearly as good as the media, as well fans that slobber over everything the media says, would have you believe!

in my opinion he is a large yet very average qb surrounded by great players that make him look a hell of a lot better.

there are more than 10 college qbs that are far better than Tebow and that is just qbs.....the hiesman is for the best college player not the maybe 10th best college qb....

Although it would certainly help his Heisman chances, the more important reason I would love to see him on offense inside the 10 is that IT WILL HELP US WIN. Let him carry the ball from the fullback position. Who wants to tackle him? Come out in an I-Tight with Holt wide. If they only have one man close to Holt, throw a fade route Mo P-style. If they have help, hand it to Suh for an easy 2-3 yards, or let Suh block for Helu. Of course the playaction possibilities are endless.

Certainly seems more promising than what we've been doing.

I don't get the obsession with the Heisman for Suh. I sure don't agree with getting him flashy stats for it. If it's the best thing to help the team win to get him a TD, put him in. But not to win an individual award.

The reality is, whether it's right or not, it's Tebow's unless he falls flat or misses games due to injury. McCoy isn't playing great and Bradford got hurt. You guys are just setting yourself up for disappointment when Suh only gets a few votes.