What is everyones problem with Crouch.

Okay Ill bite.

He is by far my second least favorite Husker.

Eric was about Eric, not the team. His leaving the team and making the coach beg him to come back changed the team forever. He ran the team not the coach.

His continous demanding the ball for his hypsman, cost Lord any chance of being a good guarterback. I think he set this program back with his actions. He was a very good player, but never gave the other teammates the opportunity to grow.

I have no Hate for him, but I honestly feel he did more harm for Nebraska than he did good.

I saw no advantage to his hypsman for recruiting. No forward movement in the program from him being here. I saw Eric get what he wanted pretty much all the time. His tenure destroyed the word team at Nebraska.

I have no problem with Eric for he was an AMAZING player to watch and is a good person when I met him twice. I've met Eric twice and both times he never charged me anything to have his autograph taken....Johnny Rogers on the other hand charged me $10 for his autograph and wanted to charge me another $10 when we got our pictures taken but never charged me though.