Curious ... what are your thoughts on Texas/Oklahoma?

I kind of pull for Oklahoma because I've hated them for a longer period of time. I hate them so much because they play so good. Over the years I've also hooked up with several Okie fans who came across as pretty good people. A grudging respect on both sides of the ball.

T_O_B

:bonez:cheers:bonez

I don't have much of apreference..Maybe Texass very slightly just because of the overall perception of the strength of the B12 is connected in how many are in the top 10..If OU wins, we might not have anyone in the top 10.

Still hard not to root for an old B-8 over an old SWC team...

I'm more impressed with both team's lines than before kickoff..We might have less of a chance against either team than the kool-ade drinkers led me to believe. <_<

"Telli ClarkeThis du say NE make it to the big 12? Yall still got kansas to worry bout. And colt mccoy would murder neb's defense

14 minutes ago"

friend on FB likes texas, i commented i was rooting for TX to win today so they can be undefeated when we play them in the big 12, and beat them. this kid commented with that! haha...

"Telli ClarkeThis du say NE make it to the big 12? Yall still got kansas to worry bout. And colt mccoy would murder neb's defense

14 minutes ago"

friend on FB likes texas, i commented i was rooting for TX to win today so they can be undefeated when we play them in the big 12, and beat them. this kid commented with that! haha...

Haha ... Is he actually watching this OU/Texas game? Y'all look like the best team in the Big 12 compared to what I'm watching.

14 minutes ago"

Haha ... Is he actually watching this OU/Texas game? Y'all look like the best team in the Big 12 compared to what I'm watching.

my response was....kanas hasent played anybody worth it to worry about them yet, and mccoy has hit the dirt like 16 times today....SUH would double that!

1. Both McCoy and Shipley are OUT of the Heisman race.

2. OU has a GREAT defense and a dismal offense.

3. UT is not a top 5 team!!!

4. UT is OVER-RATED!

5. UT's defense is good, not great. They have played ZERO LEGIT ranked teams, OU should have not been ranked at all and ZERO great teams.