Irregular News

Greeley, CO - Eighty garden gnomes found wrapped in plastic, surrounded by kids. Full Story

Knoxville, TN - Couple takes a couple of drunken laps around race track. Overturns pickup, then escapes on vintage farm tractor. Full Story

Malaysia - Angry mob firebombs the headquarters of a religious cult that worships a giant teapot. Full Story

England - London considers banning word "failure" in classrooms, instead using the term "deferred success." Edumakation sirendurs. Full Story

Macon, GA - Teen, already due in juvenile court, steals money from a blind man working a snack bar at the courthouse. Full Story

Decatur, AL - Naked teen found alive after three days in 150-degree railroad hazmat tanker. Refuses to tell cops how he got in there. Full Story

Broward Co, FL - Not content with the global war on terror, Ft. Lauderdale focuses on the real danger: Teeter-totters, swings and sandboxes. Full Story

Greeley, CO - Eighty garden gnomes found wrapped in plastic, surrounded by kids. Full Story

I live in Greeley. I had a gnome in front of my house painted red with a big N on it's chest and it's one of the ones in that pile. No lie.

Irregular news meets huskerboard! What a small world! Doesn't it piss you off when damn kids steal your garden gnome? Be for warned, better keep your hands off my gnomes!!

I live in Greeley. I had a gnome in front of my house painted red with a big N on it's chest and it's one of the ones in that pile. No lie.

Now THATS irregular!! :woo And pretty f'd up too.

Adams said police will call people who reported their gnomes stolen to come identify the decorative yard items.

Better get down there Jake, that Husker gnome is gonna go fast!!!

Elsie Schnorr, who had 30 gnomes stolen from her front lawn more than a month ago, will be among the first to retrieve her property.

30 gnomes. IN HER FRONT LAWN. Right. Im sure the neighbors were reaal disappointed there were no longer 30 evil gnomes to complement the array of other seasonal extravaganzas Elsie surely has spread out year round. :wacko:

No offense if thats your Mom or crazy aunt Jake, we all have one. ;)