Not a big deal...

GBRsal

Yup...we blew it today.

And the board is in full meltdown mode. Go back to the threads before the game where some of us were worried and predicting TT victory and emotional letdown. Yeah, everyone needs to stop freaking out.

Bo & co. will get this deal going and we'll see a team with renewed fire next week. I believe in that.

Yup...we blew it today.

And the board is in full meltdown mode. Go back to the threads before the game where some of us were worried and predicting TT victory and emotional letdown. Yeah, everyone needs to stop freaking out.

Bo & co. will get this deal going and we'll see a team with renewed fire next week. I believe in that.

Melting down is right, and I bet the Raider fans are f'ing loving it too!

As for renewed fire next week, your probably right. And the week after that they'll lay an egg, then the will get a fire lit under them for Baylor, then lay an egg again....................and on............and on...........

This is D-1 football, the team should play with fire EVERY game. If they can't get it done then play some folks who can, because I'm tired of the freaking merry go round!

No team plays with fire every game. Did Florida today? After an emotional victory like we had last week, we were primed for a letdown. We're a young, volatile team in the 2nd year of a new system. A new culture and mindset is being instilled...

yes, I'm upset, but I'm not too shocked. We'll build from this and move on.

Yup...we blew it today.

Easy to say when we got Iowa State. :rolleyes:

Kansas just dropped a big turd in boulder and misery is down 7 at the half (c'mon Joklahomo Lite!)

just b/c we lost to the crappiest team in the south doesn't mean we can't still win the north. we turned in way worse performances than this last year and still won 9 games. Maybe they'll figure out that you can't just show up and expect to win.

Anyone else enjoy watching GT beat down vagina tech with the triple option?

Kansas just dropped a big turd in boulder and misery is down 7 at the half (c'mon Joklahomo Lite!)

just b/c we lost to the crappiest team in the south doesn't mean we can't still win the north. we turned in way worse performances than this last year and still won 9 games. Maybe they'll figure out that you can't just show up and expect to win.

Anyone else enjoy watching GT beat down vagina tech with the triple option?

No, VT is a class program and have been nothing but respectful. The crappiest team in the South? Are you kidding? This team was ranked #1 in the country last year. I think they've struggled early in the year, but they looked better today than their team did last year to me. They did exactly what you have to do on the road to win, they came in played a clean game with no TO's and stepped up on D, something our team couldn't answer.

No team plays with fire every game. Did Florida today? After an emotional victory like we had last week, we were primed for a letdown. We're a young, volatile team in the 2nd year of a new system. A new culture and mindset is being instilled...

yes, I'm upset, but I'm not too shocked. We'll build from this and move on.

New system? What new system? I see the same offensive system that has been here the last 5 years. New culture? Please tell me your joking. Were the same team with a little better defense.

Oh and just to refresh your memory.....Florida won today.

why didn't they put him in against houston if he's so good? jesus...

TAMU is 1-1 in b12 championship games btw....

fact is - NU will still win the north and get a shot at the title. Texas Toast will be off to yet another mid-level bowl loss.

At least give Tech the credit they deserve for whipping our ass today on our field, not many teams have done that.

"Melting down is right, and I bet the Raider fans are f'ing loving it too!"

Tech plays the Fightin' Nerds of Texas A&M next Saturday. So there's no time for gloating because we relish kicking those arrogant dorks in the teeth every year. Your season is not over. Good luck.

Congrats on the big win today over us, you guys are the real deal and I doubted Sheffield. He's good and your receivers catch EVERYTHING.