Coincidence?

I'm sick of all the excuses we use for Zac Lee sucking.

VT excuse - well, the pass defense for VT is complicated and hard to pass on

Missou excuse - well, it was raining and hard to throw in (although he seemed to have no problems in the fourth quarter for some unexplainable reason even though it WAS still raining

TT excuse - well, it's because his offensive line wasn't blocking well...blah, blah, blah

Okay, maybe these things are true, and I am well aware of how poorly our offensive line is, but does Zac know how to step up into the pocket. There are so many times where he sees the ends coming at him and instead of stepping up into the pocket, he runs to the outside where he is MORE vulnerable.

Even when he has time, his throws are almost always off the mark and he reminds me alot of Sam Keller in that he throws to his checkdown guy way too often. I have seen that he can run fast, but I never see it on the field.

I'm well aware that Cody Green isn't much better (he probably should have had four interceptions on Saturday instead of just one) when it comes to throwing, but at least he gives us a running threat, because right now we have NOTHING on offense.

The biggest problem we have is absolutely no leadership on offense. If the OL would have blocked like that for Frazier, he'd have kicked them in the junk during the huddle. If the WR's would have dropped those passes, Frazier would have ripped their heads off. He was probably the most hated Husker ever by his teammates, but they damn well respected him. We have absolutely zero leadership on this offense. I believe this is why it continues to flounder.