Suh's mom

Don't have much time nor much energy to give a full detailed report of my first trip but, the highlight of my trip had to be when we happened to stumble on a guy talking to a lady. The guy was selling the signs you see me and the lady holding. Turns out, the "lady" was Suh's mom! Guys, she's an absolute thrill to be around. She was so happy for the fans and so gracious. She had no problems whatsoever taking pictures with some of the fans. She was constantly telling everyone, "Thank you for your support!". It was an absolute thrill to get to meet her. AND! Shortly after, the team arrived and who should walk up? But the man himself, Suh!

As I have more time, I'll fill in some more of the details but I had to share this with everyone

Cool story and that is awesome that you purchase one of those signs and meeting Suh and Suh's mom. Not bad for a nice trip up to Nebraska.......too bad Nebraska got their poop pushed in last night though

Sorry but I couldn't resist this one HuskerfaninOkieland....this is going to be your very own look a like thread

HuskerfaninOkieland

ivvm85.jpg

Christopher McDonald (Shooter McGavin in Happy Gilmore)

Christopher_McDonald-1.0.0.0x0.432x579.jpeg

Great story sounds like an awesome lady but did the guy really charge Suh's mom for a "Suh for Heisman" sign would of thought that one would be on the house

Yea on the HOUSE OF SPEARS!

okay maybe that didn't come out right.. anyways obviously the guy didn't know who she was?

Cool story and that is awesome that you purchase one of those signs and meeting Suh and Suh's mom. Not bad for a nice trip up to Nebraska.......too bad Nebraska got their poop pushed in last night though

Sorry but I couldn't resist this one HuskerfaninOkieland....this is going to be your very own look a like thread

HuskerfaninOkieland

ivvm85.jpg

Christopher McDonald (Shooter McGavin in Happy Gilmore)

Christopher_McDonald-1.0.0.0x0.432x579.jpeg

:laughpound