Post Game thoughts

The defense wasn't terrible, could have actually been much worse. We could have just as easily gotten beat 45-10.

With a little over 7 minutes to go in the 3rd, the lack of any sense of urgency was bothering me. There wasn't any really until there was about 4 and a half minutes left to go in the 4th.

The offensive play calling was a little disconcerting over the last 20 some odd minutes of the game. I know you want to establish the running game, but you probably want to put it on the back burner down by two TD's. I know they're kind of the rage nowadays, but they need to cut back on the bubble screens. You'd might as well run the ball at that point.

i think the bubble screens were just trying to get some confidence in the quarterback, i.e. showing we could actually complete some passes. I was so sick of seeing those damn dump offs tho..

Thats not a bad call every once in a while to keep the opposing D on their toes, but you've got to have your blocking perfect if you want to make any real yards

The defense wasn't terrible, could have actually been much worse. We could have just as easily gotten beat 45-10.

With a little over 7 minutes to go in the 3rd, the lack of any sense of urgency was bothering me. There wasn't any really until there was about 4 and a half minutes left to go in the 4th.

The offensive play calling was a little disconcerting over the last 20 some odd minutes of the game. I know you want to establish the running game, but you probably want to put it on the back burner down by two TD's. I know they're kind of the rage nowadays, but they need to cut back on the bubble screens. You'd might as well run the ball at that point.

Ugh, this just proves that Buff fans were correct.....................f*&k!!!! :bang