Just remember....

We were 3-3 last year at this time. 4-2 this year and I feel this years team is better. We should win our next 2 games putting us 6-2 going in to the OU game. Let's try to look at this Texas Tech outcome as a good sign that will put our players and coaches' heads back in to the game. GO BIG RED!!!!

It should open their eyes... with all the babbling about a QB change aside, i think the coaches will make their adjustments just fine and they will be prepared to give ISU a :nutz

We were 3-3 last year at this time. 4-2 this year and I feel this years team is better. We should win our next 2 games putting us 6-2 going in to the OU game. Let's try to look at this Texas Tech outcome as a good sign that will put our players and coaches' heads back in to the game. GO BIG RED!!!!

It should open their eyes... with all the babbling about a QB change aside, i think the coaches will make their adjustments just fine and they will be prepared to give ISU a :nutz

Woot woot. I'm sure they will. We will bounce back and play great.

Woot woot. I'm sure they will. We will bounce back and play great.

Also, don't forget, we played a better MU team at home last year and got destroyed, and played a better TT team on the road last year and almost won. Hard to compare but I think the team will move forward regardless.

K,

Some of us have quetioned the belief that this would be a great team.

Thinking that a third string QB last year that barely saw the field was going to turn into a hypsman hopefull was questionable at least. A running back that shown to be injury suspect, another draw back, a oline that really did little without Ganz running a lot.

We have the core of a good defense, and should be good again next year even with the loss of Suh.

But we need to recruit and win the top kids to return. The way we are playing and the antics of our head coach on TV and in interviews is not helping.

He is the lead salesman for Nebraska. He must do that job better than he does any other. He is failing terribly at that in my opinion.

I love his fire and drive, but he needs to learn to control it. His team plays like him, with anger, out of contral.

Bo needs to correct some things, but I think he can.

Bottom line is talent and football intelligence. We are short on those things. Maybe coaching in some areas, but I do not want to see any coaching changes for at least another year. These kids have been through enough disruption in their careers.