Please Mr. Watson.....

C N Red

don't run the zone read the entire game. The I-formation does still have a place in College Football. Or hell, even put two running backs in the backfield and try some misdirection. And most importantly, make sure we throw at least 5 balls a game down the field. We have to stretch the defense and give our WR's a chance to make big plays. Oh, also, don't forget, we still have TE's.

Please Mr. Bo Pelini, can we have a game where our defense isn't looking at each other or the sideline with their hands in the air because they don't know what the call is. I don't get it. Other stadiums are loud when their team is on Defense and most of them seem to know the Defensive calls most of the time. It frustrates me to no end.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

:boxosoap

hmm. as if we dont have enough "down with watson!" threads. i could think of about 5 thousand other places you could have wrote this. Follow my directions.

1. http://www.huskerboard.com/forums/index.php?showforum=1 Follow link.

2. Close your eyes.

3. Randomly move your mouse around the screen for 5 seconds.

4. Click and open your eyes to the thread which has been opened.

There, my lad, is where you should post this.

hmm. as if we dont have enough "down with watson!" threads. i could think of about 5 thousand other places you could have wrote this. Follow my directions.

1. http://www.huskerboard.com/forums/index.php?showforum=1 Follow link.

2. Close your eyes.

3. Randomly move your mouse around the screen for 5 seconds.

4. Click and open your eyes to the thread which has been opened.

There, my lad, is where you should post this.

If you can point out where I said down with Watson then you can throw your stones. However, I never said get rid of Watson. I like Watson, but I feel he gets stuck in calling the same kind of plays all game. I guess you like watching 30 zone read runs, and 30 screen passes to the flat. I'm sorry, but if you think he was imaginative in his play calling against TTech then you weren't watching. I pay alot of money for my seats, so I feel I have a right to discuss my frustrations if I feel like it. I have never once called for a coaches head(except Cosgrove, but he really isn't a coach).

What I find hard to believe are the fans who can't see the weaknesses in play calling during the TTech game, however, I also don't see how fans are calling for coaches heads which is ridiculous.

Now as far as who should be playing/starting what positions is the coaches decision. Fans have no idea who can play and can't. The coaches will play the best person in each spot. They perform in practice and get to start because they are the best. I do not believe the coaches feel they owe any player because they are a junior or senior, they will play the best players regardless of grade.

I am not calling for heads, but message boards are made for ranting frustrations. So, if you don't like what I say then don't read it, please.