0 wins out of the past 15 vs.....

I don't really like Watson and Gilmore. But that is not because the Huskers lost to Texas Tech. I have a major problem with Gilmore's game plans, his verbage and his attitude. When he tells Green to say in the pocket and pass and never leave the pocket, it frustrates me. When he pigeon holes certain players as doing only one thing. Or talks about the run game and you get the feeling he is talking balance of attempts and doesn't care about production. Those things frustrate me. I don't think he will change. And so I think he needs to get out of here. I want a guy to build a game plan based on our talent and not on making sure we implement all the pariculars of a system. As for Gilmore...well, he's nothing if not a mouth piece for Watson. I have no problems with Cotton.

How can you "doctor" a stat? A stat is a stat, its pretty much black and white. If someone asks how many TDs Ganz threw in his career, it would be an absolute figure. Turner Gill's career record as a HC? Again can't doctor that.

I was simply making a point on how poor we have performed against the South division contenders. We play 1/4 of our schedule against the South division, so I thought it would something to point out.

:cheers

It'd be like picking out a subset of Ganz's games, or Gill's record against selected teams. And you didn't include all of the south contenders, because A&M most certainly was more of a contender being the #2 team in the south. You doctored the stat.

...the South teams of Oklahoma, Okie St, Texas and Texas Tech.

The last win came against Okie St at the start of 2003. I can't believe it has been 15 straight. There have been some close ones (LeKevin Smith vs Tech, Nunn vs Texas) but its been a long time since we have won one. Hopfully the ship will be righted in 3 weeks and we can end this embarassing streak.

GBR

Edit: It should be 13 straight games, not 15 (still sucks though)

We should get out of the Big 12. It's all rigged for the South anyway with the champ game in Dallas and all that crap. Even Oklahoma and Texas play in Dallas, what a bunch of crap. All the refs in the Big 12 hate us too because of all the penalties we always get. Nebraska should tell the Big 12 to stick it where the sun don't shine !!! We didn't have this problem when we were in the Big 8 !!!

How can you "doctor" a stat? A stat is a stat, its pretty much black and white. If someone asks how many TDs Ganz threw in his career, it would be an absolute figure. Turner Gill's career record as a HC? Again can't doctor that.

I was simply making a point on how poor we have performed against the South division contenders. We play 1/4 of our schedule against the South division, so I thought it would something to point out.

It'd be like picking out a subset of Ganz's games, or Gill's record against selected teams. And you didn't include all of the south contenders, because A&M most certainly was more of a contender being the #2 team in the south. You doctored the stat.

That is your opinion sir. If it makes you feel better, we have 6 wins out of 20 games versus the entire south division since the start of 2003.

Nevermind, its doctored since I didn't include the north.........