Early line on ISU/NU

Keep in mind that ISU damn near beat KU in Lawrence. They aren't the doormat that they used to be.

If they can put 17 on the board, can we cover?

(Personally, I hope we roll them badly just so I don't have to read all the whining about the fans booing another sh!tty performance)

And colorado beat KU and lost at home to colorado state... you can't take too much from that... if you do, we damn near beat Va Tech in Blacksburg, closer than ISU was to beating KU.....

Keep in mind that ISU damn near beat KU in Lawrence. They aren't the doormat that they used to be.

If they can put 17 on the board, can we cover?

(Personally, I hope we roll them badly just so I don't have to read all the whining about the fans booing another sh!tty performance)

ISU also lost to a KSU team that lost to a Louisiana Lafayette. A team that we beat 55-0. One question: How do I go about placing a bet on this game? I like the huskers BIG (no homer)

Smart money would be on the Clones to cover 17 or more points just because the NU offense has been so bad. Then again, how many times have we seen the betting line get blown away. NUs defense could create a bunch of turnovers and the NU offense could get rolling and throw up 60. You just never know.

to be honest, i think Ne covers. i think that Tech game sparked something and they have big burning hearts to show off...idk though. lol i dont bet

I agree with you 100%. This same thing happened last year after the Missouri game. Yes, we lost at TT last year, but they put up one hell of a fight. I believe they are pissed off enough after last week that they will get their sh** together and make teams understand that they are no fluke football team.