Let Prince Amukamara get some touches on O....

Prince is one of the most legendary high school running backs in AZ High School Football History. His Senior season numbers were ridiculous, something like 2,000+ yards and 40 TD's. One thing which always stuck out on his film was his ability to "shake and bake"

At the Big Red Breakfast this morning James Dobson said Prince was the most explosive person on the football team, especially in the ten yard dash.

With all the injuries on defense, and NU's inability to get some explosive plays offensively, I think the Huskers should consider letting Prince get some touches on offense, even if it's only a couple designed plays.

Anybody think I'm nuts?

not really, anytime we can't generate an offense from our regular players, there will be those calling for experiments.....probably not a good idea, overall.

Prince is one of the most legendary high school running backs in AZ High School Football History. His Senior season numbers were ridiculous, something like 2,000+ yards and 40 TD's. One thing which always stuck out on his film was his ability to "shake and bake"

At the Big Red Breakfast this morning James Dobson said Prince was the most explosive person on the football team, especially in the ten yard dash.

With all the injuries on defense, and NU's inability to get some explosive plays offensively, I think the Huskers should consider letting Prince get some touches on offense, even if it's only a couple designed plays.

Anybody think I'm nuts?

not really, anytime we can't generate an offense from our regular players, there will be those calling for experiments.....probably not a good idea, overall.

Heck you never know if its not one of the 320 plays. <_<