Nebraska is Done

Husker_x

Ah yes, here come the meltdowns.

Yeah, it's definitely gonna get VERY ugly now...

Why shouldn't there be meltdowns? After a performance like that, at home? This team doesn't have what it takes to win. After seeing that sh!t we call an offense we'll be lucky to make a bowl game. Every other Big 12 North team looks better than us. even K-State! OU will destroy us again. Maybe we can beat Baylor but I don't see much beyond that.

This team has regressed unbelievably through the season. Its too bad that Suh's senior season is such a waste. I wish his heart would rub off on the rest of the team, but they're all proving to be a bunch of losers.

These aren't meltdowns, they are just pointing out the obvious!!! If Watson won't replace Lee, then good riddance to both. And to those who think Lee didn't play that bad (Vince :dumdum ), that was just poetic that he threw a pick to kill our chances. That was a bad throw right straight to a defender.

Claiming the season is lost is a meltdown. I could go on about that, but there's no need. And yeah, Pelini just said Lee is more prepared than Green and is the obvious choice right now. So...get rid of Pelini, too? Good call.

It's not a meltdown. There are maybe thirty offenses in the country that would give up 8 turnovers and score 7 points on Iowa State.

The offense has been annihilated by coaching.

Agreed again!. Any offensive coach that worthless Bill Callahan chooses has no business in football nation. We are about intimidation and power, and Watson will never be about intimidation and power!

Actually Watson's offense intimidates us Husker fans.

It is not every Saturday that Nebraska is on in NJ, so I have to catch them when I can. Last week was one of those days, so was today. Luckily, I had an obligation to bring my 9 year old to a birthday party from noon to 2pm, so I did not have to witness this disaster from start to finish.

I was actually LAUGHING as this game concluded today...LAUGHING!

It is sickening to watch, this team has become a joke. Just the other day I was checking out tix to the Winter Classic on Ebay. Being a Flyer fan, I wanted to get an idea on prices, see if its feasible. Then I had second thoughts, actually considering for a moment that Nebraska may have another bowl game around that time, which me and my boy might make a road trip out of, ala JAX last Jan 1st....WTF was I thinking!!!!?

These aren't meltdowns, they are just pointing out the obvious!!! If Watson won't replace Lee, then good riddance to both. And to those who think Lee didn't play that bad (Vince :dumdum ), that was just poetic that he threw a pick to kill our chances. That was a bad throw right straight to a defender.

Claiming the season is lost is a meltdown. I could go on about that, but there's no need. And yeah, Pelini just said Lee is more prepared than Green and is the obvious choice right now. So...get rid of Pelini, too? Good call.

Sorry, Ebyl, but you're either drunk on Kool-aid or not watching. We just got our asses handed to us by a dictionary-definition mediocrity known as Iowa State WITHOUT their two best players. As for my accurate claim that the season is functionally over and we have little chance of making a bowl game, then name me the two teams on the schedule you think we can certainly beat?

Could we make a bowl game? Sure. But there's no reason to predict it when your offense is lucky to score 14 points.

Wake up and smell the flowers, man. We're in trouble with a capital T.

Ok, let me first say, I like Pelini but that comment is about as good as, "we are executing in every phase of the game." :LOLtartar

Sorry, Ebyl, but you're either drunk on Kool-aid or not watching. We just got our asses handed to us by a dictionary-definition mediocrity known as Iowa State WITHOUT their two best players. As for my accurate claim that the season is functionally over and we have little chance of making a bowl game, then name me the two teams on the schedule you think we can certainly beat?

Could we make a bowl game? Sure. But there's no reason to predict it when your offense is lucky to score 14 points.

Wake up and smell the flowers, man. We're in trouble with a capital T.

Ok, double post again. Now I swear the site is melting down.

We can't go to our run game because we lost our top 3 backs (Helu, Castille, Burkhead) to injuries or being dumbasses. We can't go to our receivers because they're worse than our RB's. Give me Bowling Green's or Tulane's or San Jose St.'s receivers any day. Face it, this season is lost.

Agreed. We're looking at 5-7 at best. Hmmm, last time that happened a bunch of asses got fired. Better brush up those resumes boys.

Please stop blaming Bill Callahan.

You sound like Barack Obama blaming Bush for everything.

Pelini is the coach - he's responsible...

Exactly..and where is Paul Johnson? Running the second best rushing offence in the country at Georgia Tech!!! I cant beleive I am actually seeing Georgia Tech in the top ten in the nation and Nebraska unranked.