Nebraska is Done

Husker_x

no way man...i just made plans to be at the kstate game...

and I can tell you this, I don't give a f#*k if an old woman in a wheelchair pays me $1,000... i'm not sitting down or shutting up or complaining AT ALL while i'm there. so anybody in the north stadium above row 80 bettter get used to it...if we beat KU and Kstate and CU then we win the North...

the season is not over. it can get worse or better...i think it will get better

PS...defense wins championships and we have a GREAT defense...

Please stop blaming Bill Callahan.

You sound like Barack Obama blaming Bush for everything.

Pelini is the coach - he's responsible...

Spoken like a good, brainwashed Nebraska Republican...Obama inherited a horrible mess, just like Pelini. the kids (and they are kids) have to overcome the culture of doubt and losing.

These kids have all the athletic talent they need. They are put in good schemes and are well-coached. they simply have to believe in themselves and in the system. They have to KNOW that they are going to win, and play to bury the other team, rather than play not to lose.

They question, at least to themselves, if they belong in the top teams in the country. The talent difference between the #1 team and the #50 team is not very big. It is a game of confidence.

Are you going to quote Glenn Beck next?

Please stop blaming Bill Callahan.

You sound like Barack Obama blaming Bush for everything.

Pelini is the coach - he's responsible...

Spoken like a good, brainwashed Nebraska Republican...Obama inherited a horrible mess, just like Pelini. the kids (and they are kids) have to overcome the culture of doubt and losing.

These kids have all the athletic talent they need. They are put in good schemes and are well-coached. they simply have to believe in themselves and in the system. They have to KNOW that they are going to win, and play to bury the other team, rather than play not to lose.

They question, at least to themselves, if they belong in the top teams in the country. The talent difference between the #1 team and the #50 team is not very big. It is a game of confidence.

Are you going to quote Glenn Beck next?

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: