After Game Press Conference

Per Bo-"Possible coaching changes coming"

I would have never guessed.....

We need a complete new coaching staff less Bo in my opinion. He is the only thing keeping this team together right now.

Your upset, its ok. But lets not be rash. I dont think Bo is going to fire anyone from his defense coaching staff.

Just his offense. lol

We need a complete new coaching staff less Bo in my opinion. He is the only thing keeping this team together right now.

Your upset, its ok. But lets not be rash. I dont think Bo is going to fire anyone from his defense coaching staff.

Just his offense. lol

Let's just hope it is the complete offensive coaching staff. The Defense coaching staff can go both ways.

the only coaches I could think of being let go are watson and gilmore. brown has taken the tight ends to a new level, but they never get the ball especially reed who should be getting about 4 touches a game. cotton is a good o line coach i think. today we opened several holes and on at least 3-4 drives we were running right down their ass and then we just stopped running. then when we did run we ran that damn zone read wide and got tackled 3 yards behind the line. beck is a new coach and i guess i'm just going off of what I have seen from him while at kansas but the backs have been pretty good this year. the wr's have shown no progress and watson has not shown the ability to stick with what's working. at the end of the half I thought we were running the ball effectively for about 5 yards per carry then we come out in the second half and throw like 4-5 times in a row. we completed i think three of them but it still makes no sense. who would he promote to OC if watson was let go? Also I hope to God that this doesn't effect us with Gabbert, Rome, and Carter.

Just his offense. lol

Let's just hope it is the complete offensive coaching staff. The Defense coaching staff can go both ways.

Did he really say this? :hellloooo

the only coaches I could think of being let go are watson and gilmore. brown has taken the tight ends to a new level, but they never get the ball especially reed who should be getting about 4 touches a game. cotton is a good o line coach i think. today we opened several holes and on at least 3-4 drives we were running right down their ass and then we just stopped running. then when we did run we ran that damn zone read wide and got tackled 3 yards behind the line. beck is a new coach and i guess i'm just going off of what I have seen from him while at kansas but the backs have been pretty good this year. the wr's have shown no progress and watson has not shown the ability to stick with what's working. at the end of the half I thought we were running the ball effectively for about 5 yards per carry then we come out in the second half and throw like 4-5 times in a row. we completed i think three of them but it still makes no sense. who would he promote to OC if watson was let go? Also I hope to God that this doesn't effect us with Gabbert, Rome, and Carter. Can anyone expand on what else was said?