After Game Press Conference

Per Bo-"Possible coaching changes coming"

I would have never guessed.....

We need a complete new coaching staff less Bo in my opinion. He is the only thing keeping this team together right now.

What presser were you listening to?

Bo said, and I quote "We may be making some personnel changes."

When a coach says personnel, he means players not coaches.

He did not say "Coaching changes". He said, "Personnel changes". Which means Zac Lee might be riding the pine next game.

Doubtful. Since he said that he thought Zac Lee did some good things out there today and moved the ball down the field effectively. He also said that Lee is ahead of Green experience wise and he said that Green is doing good in practice but he still needs a lot of work.

I would hope that by personnel changes he means the receivers corp.

Well I sure hope the "personnel changes" don't mean that fu$%^@g Wes Cammack is going to be playing a bigger role bc he was sure in a few times and was the target at the end of the game on the pick. Where's Khiree Cooper, Bell, put Reed in the slot, what in the sam hell was Cammack doing in there?

the only coaches I could think of being let go are watson and gilmore. brown has taken the tight ends to a new level, but they never get the ball especially reed who should be getting about 4 touches a game. cotton is a good o line coach i think. today we opened several holes and on at least 3-4 drives we were running right down their ass and then we just stopped running. then when we did run we ran that damn zone read wide and got tackled 3 yards behind the line. beck is a new coach and i guess i'm just going off of what I have seen from him while at kansas but the backs have been pretty good this year. the wr's have shown no progress and watson has not shown the ability to stick with what's working. at the end of the half I thought we were running the ball effectively for about 5 yards per carry then we come out in the second half and throw like 4-5 times in a row. we completed i think three of them but it still makes no sense. who would he promote to OC if watson was let go? Also I hope to God that this doesn't effect us with Gabbert, Rome, and Carter.

I agree. The TE's need to get way more involved. The reason we haven't seen Reed's explosiveness is because he is hardly getting the ball thrown his way. Who ever the QB will be next week needs to look at the TE's more often.

Well I sure hope the "personnel changes" don't mean that fu$%^@g Wes Cammack is going to be playing a bigger role bc he was sure in a few times and was the target at the end of the game on the pick. Where's Khiree Cooper, Bell, put Reed in the slot, what in the sam hell was Cammack doing in there?

Cooper had a slight concussion in practice this week.

he said personel.

He also said Zach Lee is way more prepared to play than Cody Green. I believe this I just don't know what it is getting us. You burned his red shirt. Let him learn on the field. What's the worst that could happen, you turn the ball over?

Our receiver should come on the field in a clown car.

BTW- all of you that were crying cause Bo isn't a nice guy during his press conferences he did quite nicely today. and we still lost.

I have never seen so many coaches fumble the ball. Not to mention them dropping passes, how they get their hands in there from the sideline and cause these problems is simply amazing.

I am sure if the Oklahoma coaches were here we would do a lot better. Maybe the SC coaches could do it.

I say fire them all. Start at the top, Osborne has obviously lost it. Just not good from the top to the bottom.

he said personel.

He also said Zach Lee is way more prepared to play than Cody Green. I believe this I just don't know what it is getting us. You burned his red shirt. Let him learn on the field. What's the worst that could happen, you turn the ball over?

Our receiver should come on the field in a clown car.

BTW- all of you that were crying cause Bo isn't a nice guy during his press conferences he did quite nicely today. and we still lost.

Quote of the day :clap

I have never seen so many coaches fumble the ball. Not to mention them dropping passes, how they get their hands in there from the sideline and cause these problems is simply amazing.

I am sure if the Oklahoma coaches were here we would do a lot better. Maybe the SC coaches could do it.

I say fire them all. Start at the top, Osborne has obviously lost it. Just not good from the top to the bottom.

It's been a consistent pattern on offense, we stuggle to hold onto the ball. The coaches should be the ones that correct it.

I will say this, the oline played decent today, limited the penalties and opened some holes. Cotton does not get voted off the island this week IMO, but it's a toss up between Gilmore and Watson right now.

They need to change the philosophy and mentality of the offense. I think they are a group divided right now, did anyone else notice Keith Williams climb into Robinson's face after the fumble? Looked like the others had to pull him away, and this was while they were still on the field.

Just unacceptable.

Monday should be nothing but offensive drills period. Catching, securing and general fundamentals. If the offense can pull a 180, we can still win the North. KState is the only team that doesn't already have 2 losses. The only teams left that should be able to put up an offensive fight will be OU and KU IMO. Other than that I don't see anyone scoring more than 14-17 on us. 5-3 could still win the North, and that's still scarily obtainable.

Skersfan I see what you're saying. If we just don't make mistakes we probably win 28-9. What I am saying is that Watson shows nooo ability to stick with what's working. There is absolutely no rhyme or reason for what he does it looks like. We start gaining momentum running the ball with a fullback or the same formation that they ran on the last drive against mizzou and we probably gain at least 6 ypc. We fumble a few times but that doesn't take away the fact that we just ran it right at them. Then the next time we come out we pass the ball like 5 times in a row, we might complete 3 of them but it still doesn't make any sense. Then the next time we come out we run the zone read out of the shotgun. There is just completely no rhyme or reason for anything we do. Then when we do pass we throw five yard hitch or out routes. When do we decide to go deep aside from one time? On 3rd and 10 with 1:30 left when we need to get at least 5 yards.