We may be on track to our worst season since 1961

Husker66

we just lost to one of the worst teams in the big 12

every team on our schedule is fully capable of beating us if the offense doesn't drastically improve. The O has somehow gotten worse every week, so I'd say it's a bit worrisome

I don't think we're gonna to 4-8, but it is possible

4-8??

ya gotta be kidding.

no freakin way.

who do we beat OK? CU in Boulder? K state(3-1 just won today?)? KU who is playing somewhat with OU? are you kidding me? maybe Baylor, maybe not. not with 1 touchdown every 4 quarters. Unless the D starts scoring 21 points a game. I think the d has a better chance than the o scoring 21. That is how low the o has fallen.

On a personal note, I feel for these kids. they did not bust there ass all their lives to make it to D1 and play like this. my son is playing his ass off and wants to play for NU. I would feel sick if he/we had to go through this. I really do feel bad for these kids.

4-8??

ya gotta be kidding.

no freakin way.

who do we beat OK? CU in Boulder? K state(3-1 just won today?)? KU who is playing somewhat with OU? are you kidding me? maybe Baylor, maybe not. not with 1 touchdown every 4 quarters. Unless the D starts scoring 21 points a game. I think the d has a better chance than the o scoring 21. That is how low the o has fallen.

On a personal note, I feel for these kids. they did not bust there ass all their lives to make it to D1 and play like this. my son is playing his ass off and wants to play for NU. I would feel sick if he/we had to go through this. I really do feel bad for these kids.

I agree with your assessments. We could get shut out rest of season and if we win any more games it will be the D doing it. Whats amaxing to me is that F-in Iowa State caused what 8 turnovers and out D whos one of the best in the country caused none.

The offense is truly as bad as I have seen in at least 5 years. Helu was only bright spot. Zac Lee is abysmal.

4-8??

ya gotta be kidding.

no freakin way.

I agree with your assessments. We could get shut out rest of season and if we win any more games it will be the D doing it. Whats amaxing to me is that F-in Iowa State caused what 8 turnovers and out D whos one of the best in the country caused none.

The offense is truly as bad as I have seen in at least 5 years. Helu was only bright spot. Zac Lee is abysmal.

Helu had 2 fumbles of 5 carries! The closest thing to a bright spot on offense was Robinson, and he fumbled too.