K-State leading the Big XII North

I thought that my eyes were deceiving me; however, K-State leading the North. You have to be fu***** kidding me.

Nebraska should have had the North wrapped up by the KU game; now, just hoping we can make a Bowl Game.

we will need 2 wins right? where do you see them? maybe, maybe Baylor and.........(CU, OU, KU, KSU, CU?)

I thought that my eyes were deceiving me; however, K-State leading the North. You have to be fu***** kidding me.

Nebraska should have had the North wrapped up by the KU game; now, just hoping we can make a Bowl Game.

we will need 2 wins right? where do you see them? maybe, maybe Baylor and.........(CU, OU, KU, KSU, CU?)

I honestly do not know. Baylor I HOPE and then, hell you tell me.

OU-Will get embarrassed unless we get our sh** together

KU-Toss Up

KSU-Toss Up

CU-We better fu***** win.

Did you guys even watch what happened today?

We got beat by Iowa State. There are no more "we better fu#&ing win"'s, or "toss up"'s unless a team from the Sun Belt is involved.

If we want to win, we better hope we play our asses off, the other team has a horrible day, and we catch a lot of breaks.

Husker_X said it all. The season is lost.

Wow have some faith in your team :facepalm:

I am going to go ahead and pull for ISU for the North title, I have 0 faith in Dan Hawkins to win an intramural game, scratch that, I do believe Cody did win the school basketball intramural championship this past year, so I am going to root for the Clones to pull it off, why not?

Bill Snyder should get Coach of the Year in the NCAA. He had done a hell of a job...

I heard a rumor from an inside source that the sun will rise tomorrow. If it's possible for K-State to be in the lead, it's certainly possible for anyone (most importantly Nebraska) to turn it around and make it to the CCG. Because

THE SEASON IS NOT OVER UNTIL THE FAT LADY SINGS

fat-lady-flatten.gif

so lighten up husker nation

Another Blackshirt with an awesome sack !!!

Let's go one step further: What if the Big 12 North winner (whoever it is, but most likely not us), caught Texas napping in the championship playoff game? Wouldn't it be absolutely SWEET to watch the national pundits wail and moan about how unfair it is to give them a BCS berth? Maybe that'd be the straw that breaks the current BCS system's back. If anyone in the north has Texas' number, it'd be K-State. That would be hysterically funny to watch unfold in the media.