Baylor Game

Sorry if this has been talked about already. And I hate to change the somber mood of the day. But what the hell is up with Vrs. not on DirecTV anymore?

DirecTV and Comcast (Company that owns Versus) are in a contract dispute. Comcast apparently wants to charge more for DirecTV to carry Versus and DirecTV doesn't want to pay more for it and have to pass on those fees to us. Screw Comcast. I'm glad DirecTV is standing up to them.

Baylor 2 Nebraska 0.

Offense gets sacked for the only score of game.

At least we get to see the two most inept teams in the Big 12 go at it. Battle for the Big 12 basement! Can you bet the over/under on the total number of first downs? Whatever it is, take the under.

Sorry if this has been talked about already. And I hate to change the somber mood of the day. But what the hell is up with Vrs. not on DirecTV anymore?

DirecTV and Comcast (Company that owns Versus) are in a contract dispute. Comcast apparently wants to charge more for DirecTV to carry Versus and DirecTV doesn't want to pay more for it and have to pass on those fees to us. Screw Comcast. I'm glad DirecTV is standing up to them.

Actually, not true. Versus offered to reup their contract for the same price but DirectTv wants to move Versus to a higher priced tier with less viewers

Actually, not true. Versus offered to reup their contract for the same price but DirectTv wants to move Versus to a higher priced tier with less viewers

That's according to Versus. I believe D*. I could care less about Versus. Only time I watch it is when the WEC is on or if Nebraska has a game on there. Screw Versus and Comcast.