win or lose game

Win @ MU, which I think will be labeled an upset

Potential loss to Wake F. Sorry guys this game just has So Miss written all over it..

It's definately a potential loss. Like I said in the wake prediction topic I think it's our game to lose. But if we can't stop Bayclay, that's exactly what's going to happen. Their team is even quite a bit like So Miss' from last year. Great running attack and linebackers that will eat you up if you let them. We have the tools now to deal with them but this is going to be their first real test out the gate. I still expect NU to win, but there it is.

stopping the run is the only thing we could do last year, so that is why Wake does not scare me as much as they are scaring everyone else. The only way we lose that game is if we turn the ball over six times, which we did last year, but hopefully some of those problems have been corrected, or at least gone to North Carolina :thumbs

Win: Every freakin game on the schedule

Lose: Are you kidding me? I can't pick against the Big Red. I don't care if we are coming off the 5-6 season. I can't/won't do it.

good answer!

may every win this season go to our beloved huskers!

Win-Oklahoma-Their entire team is completely demoralized by a freak accident the week before caused by a RufNek shotgun getting caught in the spokes of the Schooner leaving the spirit squad with a combined total of 7 broken legs

Lose-Mizzery-Brad Smith gives Pinkel the finger and calls his own number 23 times in a row.

Hey, it could happen!!-well, maybe not the loss to Mizzery, but i'm still a little concerned about that game.